May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

what's for dinner tonight?

I have nothing planned but I've been craving a sundae. Maybe that'll be tonights dinner...

[IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m623/shmoozer51/DSCN3641-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: what's for dinner tonight?

• not sure... i have a drs appt at 345 so i'll probably get some takeout after. h won't be home until 8ish.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • We are supposed to have chicken toastadas.  I would rather have a donut, but last night I made pancakes instead of the beans and rice we were supposed to have and the syrup made me barf so I will just stick with the chicken toastadas tonight.
  • OoOOOo a pancake sounds delicious!
    [IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m623/shmoozer51/DSCN3641-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • We are having PF Chang's.  Yummm, lettuce wraps.

• we pretty much grill out everynight in the summer. last night we did quesadillas on the grill. tonight i got some steaks and some chicken. tomorrow...leftovers of whatever didn't get eaten tonight! i got some takeout pasta salad bc im lazy...actually it's bc i can't make it here bc H won't eat it (diet) so i would have to eat it all myself. so, i just got 1/2lb of some grocery store salad. grilled veggies for H. and strawberries bc they were amazing at the store :)
    image June 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • alfredo. yum. blogged it already.