Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Intro

Hi I'm new to the board and thought I'd say hello. I also post on the book club board and lurk on some others. A few things. I have lived in the DFW area my whole life. I got married last October. I work 3rd shift so my days and nights are completely backwards. I'm a huge nerd. I have two dogs who I treat like children.

Good morning to you all!

"If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." -J.M. Barrie

62 Books read in 2011

17 Books read in 2012

9 of 35 Books read in 2013
my read shelf:

Re: Intro

• Welcome!

What kind of work do you do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome!

We got married last October too - the 2nd. When did you get married?

• Right now I work in terrible customer service call center but it is a job so I am grateful for that. I'm going back to school in august to finish my degree. I want to teach little kiddies in 3rd or 4th grade.

The 2nd is my moms birthday so that awesome and we got married on the 23rd.

"If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." -J.M. Barrie

62 Books read in 2011

17 Books read in 2012

my read shelf:
  • Hi and welcome!  We got married Oct 16.  What part of DFW do you live in?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi and welcome!  We're pretty chatty during the 9-5 day, but not so much any other time... you're welcome to join in when you're online!

We got married 2 weeks after you, 11/6 :)

• Hola!!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• image sabille:

Right now I work in terrible customer service call center but it is a job so I am grateful for that. I'm going back to school in august to finish my degree. I want to teach little kiddies in 3rd or 4th grade.

The 2nd is my moms birthday so that awesome and we got married on the 23rd.

Hi and welcome.  I'm lurking today, because I'm on vacation, but I just wanted to say that I got married on 10/23 too!  :)

• I got married in October too, on the 30th! Also, my mom teaches fourth grade and loves it! Welcome, I hope you stick around!
  • Hello and welcome! :-)
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
  • Thanks ladies and we live in Mesquite.

62 Books read in 2011

17 Books read in 2012

my read shelf: