Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hey Look! It's Finally Friday!

2»

Re: Hey Look! It's Finally Friday!

• image Tiffany618:
    Yay for Baby Onion!

Exactly what I was going to say.  :) Big Smile

• Kathy, I"m glad evetything looks good with baby onion!  And I'll go off with Leslie said, I get cyst all the time that just disappear.  Hope that happens with you and nothing more comes of them.

Jamyi, I liked the CRV also but the used ones were just as much as the new ones and DH didn't want to spend that much with a baby coming soon.  My sister drove a CRV for 3 years and was said she had to trade it in when she moved out of state.

It is Friday and I am actually not feeling tired today.  That may have something to do with going to bed around 9 last night but still not tired now! 

Happy Friday everyone.  Hope you have a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kathy, I'm so glad that everything is going well!  I hope the cyst goes away on it's own and you have no more problems!

I'm going to be super busy for the next few weeks and will only be able to periodically check in.  I hope all is well with everyone!

• image lesalyric:

My DH is the worst influence ever. He tells me last night he wants to go on vacation in July, to which I reply that I will be in class. He then tells me he thinks I should take the rest of the summer off and start class again in August. Bad influence!

My co-worker brings her daughter to work more days than not and the daughter feels like she needs to come and sit by me. This makes it very hard to Nest. It's annoying.

Is everyone still in for Brides Against Breast Cancer? I was scheduling a visit to DH's parents and he wanted to go that weekend. I told him we would have to go the following weekend as I had something to do with the Nest girls. :)

I am! I am so looking forward to it.

Kathy, so glad to hear the good news about Baby Onion.

I got nothing.  I'm just happy it's Friday.  Oh yeah, and those Extreme Couponers are just a different kind of crazy.  This is not normal thinking.

• I'm still going to BABC!  What day did we sign up for again?  I wrote it down, and now I don't know where I put it.

Kathy - that's great news!

• Kathy you look cute pregnant! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image bsn1752:

I'm still going to BABC!  What day did we sign up for again?  I wrote it down, and now I don't know where I put it.

Saturday July 23rd from 10am-4pm.

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/lesalyric/15349_591037319564_25305541_34753593_3721279_n-1.jpg[/IMG]

TTC#1 since 1/2011

1/2012: Fertility workup including SA/HSG - no issues. DX: Unexplained

IUI#1 = BFN 7/2012

IUI#2 = BFN 8/2012

IVF#1 = BFP - ER 12/6, ET 12/11 - 20R, 15M, 14F - 2 transferred, 2 frozen

Betas: #1(9dp5dt)-50, #2(13dp5dt)-467, #3(16dp5dt)-839, #4(20dp5dt)-1825

Saw HB - 7w1d, missed m/c - 9w1d

PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • image lesalyric:
    image bsn1752:

I'm still going to BABC!  What day did we sign up for again?  I wrote it down, and now I don't know where I put it.

I'm still going, too.  Looking forward to it!

• image Tiffany618:
    image lesalyric:
    image bsn1752:

I'm still in, too. 

• image serlace:
    image Tiffany618:
    image lesalyric:
    image bsn1752:

I'm still in, too. 

I will be there too.

• image bobbileighb:
    image serlace:
    image Tiffany618:
    image lesalyric:
    image bsn1752:

I'm still in, too. 

I will be there too.

I'm pretty sure I will still be able to!  I just have to double check something.

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
  • Just wanted to drop in real quick... I'm a post and runner today!

Kathy I am so happy for you, DH and baby are doing good!

I'm still in for the BABC too and can't wait to meet y'all!

• Kathy - I'm so glad the baby is doing well!

I never connected empty shelves to extreme couponers, but that makes sense.

• msealemseale member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Name Dropper

Kathy - YAY!  So glad everything looks good with baby onion. You look gorgeous in the picture with your baby bump.

FWIW - I think baby peach, orange, and lemon were more fun to call the baby than onion.  Have y'all agreed on any names yet?

To All the Nesties - have a great weekend!

Our last sunset in Hawaii... Honeymoon 2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
    IUI - 10/29/2014, BFP! EDD: 7/22/2015
  • MrzHozMrzHoz member
    Third Anniversary
    image mseale:

Kathy - YAY!  So glad everything looks good with baby onion. You look gorgeous in the picture with your baby bump.

FWIW - I think baby peach, orange, and lemon were more fun to call the baby than onion.  Have y'all agreed on any names yet?

To All the Nesties - have a great weekend!

Thanks Michelle and everyone for your sweet words. :)

I agree! I like the fruit ones over the vegetables as well, but as long as the baby is growing like it's supposed to be in can be an weird thing like a sweet potato, which is up next.

We are still working on names!

I hope you all have a great weekend as well and maybe I will see some of you on Sunday if you go see NKOTB/BSB.

• image MrzHoz:

I agree! I like the fruit ones over the vegetables as well, but as long as the baby is growing like it's supposed to be in can be an weird thing like a sweet potato, which is up next.

Thanks for ruining the surprise.  Wink

• Kathy, yay for good news on the baby!

Well gals, I start clinicals on Monday so more than likely I will not be posting frequently.  Back to lurking I go. I hope the board stays busy!