Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Since I'm an OMH now...

...here I am!

I just thought I'd come over and poke around and say "hello"!

I posted reviews and stories from my AHR on TK last night/this morning.

I'm not going to lie - it feels weird that the wedding is over after a year of planning.  A bit bitter-sweet. Our wedding (ceremony and AHR) were wonderful - and I'm so happy to be married to my DH!

One more major milestone for 2011 for me coming up - I get my Federal Commission as an officer (2LT) in the Army National Guard.
So far this year: I've turned 30, got my MA in Political Science and got married.

Now - I've gotta find a job!

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and support in wedding planning and everything else along the way - and "hi" to those that I may not have chatted with yet!

Re: Since I'm an OMH now...

• So glad everything went well.  Welcome to the club.  :)
  • MrzHozMrzHoz member
    Third Anniversary
    Hey there! Welcome to the OMH club. I was lurking on the TK a few days ago and saw some of  your wedding pics. They looked great. :)
  • Yay!  Welcome!  :-)
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
  • Welcome and Congrats! :)
  • So glad you crossed over! I was wondering if you would. Your stories from your AHR were so funny and it sounds like you guys had a great time!

Stephanie, Lauren, Brianna, and I were talking about you last weekend and how great you looked in your wedding dress! Your pictures were beautiful.

Welcome!

• HA!
    Aw, thanks, y'all.

Honestly, I didn't think I would make the switch - just slowly fade out on TK... but we shall see :)
    I have no interest in babies (for myself - yay for those who are preggo) and we are not in a position to be house-buying yet, so wasn't sure if there would be much relevant for me here.  BUT there are some folks I like and am sad I haven't gotten to meet in person yet!  Hope to actually make it to a GTG at some point!

• I was reading your AHR reviews today (It's been a slow day over at TN...lol) and thought about replying that you needed to come over to TN. Glad to see you and congrats on a great year!
    [IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/lesalyric/15349_591037319564_25305541_34753593_3721279_n-1.jpg[/IMG]

TTC#1 since 1/2011

1/2012: Fertility workup including SA/HSG - no issues. DX: Unexplained

IUI#1 = BFN 7/2012

IUI#2 = BFN 8/2012

IVF#1 = BFP - ER 12/6, ET 12/11 - 20R, 15M, 14F - 2 transferred, 2 frozen

Betas: #1(9dp5dt)-50, #2(13dp5dt)-467, #3(16dp5dt)-839, #4(20dp5dt)-1825

Saw HB - 7w1d, missed m/c - 9w1d

PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats and welcome!
  • image dianaslik:

HA!
    Aw, thanks, y'all.

Honestly, I didn't think I would make the switch - just slowly fade out on TK... but we shall see :)
    I have no interest in babies (for myself - yay for those who are preggo) and we are not in a position to be house-buying yet, so wasn't sure if there would be much relevant for me here.  BUT there are some folks I like and am sad I haven't gotten to meet in person yet!  Hope to actually make it to a GTG at some point!

There are lots of ladies in the same position!  And don't worry... it's not all baby/home buying talk over here.  :)

• image bsn1752:
    image dianaslik:

HA!
    Aw, thanks, y'all.

There are lots of ladies in the same position!  And don't worry... it's not all baby/home buying talk over here.  :)

Definitely not all baby/home. I have no interest in having a baby, nor buying a home right now but neither of those things really dominate many conversations around here. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic