Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

update about Blues on the Green

So...even though the website says, only 2 sealed water bottles, no styrofoam, no coolers etc...All of that was ok. Geez, had I known I would have brought me some food and a few cokes to enjoy! I will say Bob Schneider was amazing as always though!

Anyone else go?

**nestie formerly known as thegastons**

Re: update about Blues on the Green

• I'm a lazy bum who never goes anywhere Stick out tongue I'm glad you had a good time!
  • I wanted to go but I've been neglecting the family lately due to work so it was a no go for me. Luckily Bob is coming out to Hutto next month for the 100yr celebration!
  • Yeah, we did the same thing last year when we went.  This time though, we went loaded with a cooler full of wine and food.  It was so much fun, its one of those things that really makes me love Austin!  But holy batman, were there a lot of people!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Glad to hear you had fun!
    [My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter