Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gelish...

Does anyone know of a nail salon around OKC that has/uses Gelish?  I am interested in buying my own & a nail lamp, but I want to try it out first so I don't have to keep painting my nails every other day!

Thanks!  :-)

-OKstate Girl-

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/t9xwn8.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Gelish...

• I just had to say that every time I opened the OK board I kept seeing the word "Gelish" but my brain reads it as "Gefilte Fish." I suspect the two are VERY different things :)

• I go to a salon that uses Shellac and Axxium, are those similar to Gelish?  I know that my salon calls it a Gel Manicure....  Anyway, Polished in Yukon.  I get my nails done every two to three weeks and it typically lasts that long as long as I don't break a nail. 
  • I love Polished in Yukon! It is right off of I-40 and Garth Brooks Blvd.
  • Awesome, thanks!  Polished is just down the street, so I will definitely try it out!  :-)

Gefilte Fish definitely made me laugh - the two are quite different, one you eat & one you put on your nails.  :-)

-OKstate Girl-

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/t9xwn8.jpg[/IMG]
  • image amanjay:

I just had to say that every time I opened the OK board I kept seeing the word "Gelish" but my brain reads it as "Gefilte Fish." I suspect the two are VERY different things :)

I feel barfing after googling gelfilte fish. That did not look appetizing!
  • image amanjay:

I just had to say that every time I opened the OK board I kept seeing the word "Gelish" but my brain reads it as "Gefilte Fish." I suspect the two are VERY different things :)

• image +buttercup+:
    image amanjay:

I know it looks gross, but it is actually good! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers