Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bently REALLY wants some cat poop

He's spent quite some time this evening in front of the downstairs potty box tucked in a corner of the living room, sitting/standing and staring. He'll stare at the box, glance at me with a pitiful face and look back at the box. He's asking for permission to get a snack. He looks so sad when we tell him no.

He knows he's not supposed to get into the box, and if he tries, he'll slowly stick his head through the door, waiting to see if we say no. And we do. Every time. Poor guy can't catch a break.

I'll get up and clean the box in a bit, but we're working on his self-control, and this provided a perfect opportunity. 

And it's hilarious.

Re: Bently REALLY wants some cat poop

• DyorkDyork member
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We have to keep our kitty litter box in a baby gated off area. Otherwise Papa would be snacking all-the-time. It grosses me out so much.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic