North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tuesday Accountability

I'm actually posting Tuesday Accountability on a Tuesday this week!

With all the house craziness, I ate a lot of junk this week, but I somehow still managed to lose 2 pounds! I don't know if it was all the stress, or just the running around but I'll take it. DH says that I ate junk but he doesn't think I ate all that much so maybe that was it. Hopefully this week will be similar since there's still a lot to do. I'm half a pound away from my 10% goal (and a new pair of shoes!) so I'm going to try my best to stay on track this week.

How did everyone else do? 

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• I've got to start counting calories again. I think because NROLFW says  you can eat more, that I've been eating a lot more.

Also, I need to start running again. I feel like crap since I've only been going 1-2 times a week for maybe 2 miles. So I ran 4 miles yesterday & immediately felt a lot better. I'm actually really sore from Saturday's lifting + HIIT run on the treadmill & my run yesterday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I managed to gain about 5 pounds back after our move, but have lost two of them again. So I'm still sitting just under 153 now. I talked to DH last night about the gym membership, and he basically said if I can find the money in the budget, I could go ahead. I'll be heading there this afternoon to sign up! I'm stoked!

I wanted to run a 5k by the 4th of July weekend, and not sure how that's going to work out, but I'm still going to try. 

DH is doing really well with his weight loss (lost 14 of the 30 pounds he wants to), which challenges me to keep up, so I'm hoping that will help.

Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• I'm down 1 pound since last Tuesday. It never occured to me to have a 10% goal - I am 1.5 lbs away from that, so that will be something else to celebrate when I get there!

• image mon.petit.chou:

I'm down 1 pound since last Tuesday. It never occured to me to have a 10% goal - I am 1.5 lbs away from that, so that will be something else to celebrate when I get there!

It's something that WWs encourages. They celebrate with a little star on your progress chart every 5 pounds, but the 10% goal is a big milestone. It has something to do with the health benefit of losing 10% of your body weight. They encourage you to reward yourself so I decided on a pair of shoes that I don't need but will love. 

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • I had an epic fail week last week. Not a single workout and drinks and food galore. I'm getting back on the wagon tonight with a Strike Zone class even though I'm so tired and I really don't want to today.
  • I'm still at 18 lbs lost, which I just realized is a little over 10% which is awesome, but I'm in this pattern of lose a little then plateau and it's driving me mad. It's never taken me this long to lose weight. I try to remember it's a good thing and hopefully it will stay off this time instead of yo-yoing back on, but it can be discouraging. I want to wear a real two piece when I go to the keys at the end of July this year and it this rate it's not going to happen. Sad
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FAIL. I gained .4 last week. Hoping to have a loss on Thursday.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just got off a cruise.

• image Lucille Bluth:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just got off a cruise.

Yes