Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jumping on the Divergent Train

I finished it over the weekend and really liked it. But, now I'm kicking myself for reading it so soon because I hate having to wait for the next books to come out.

Re: Jumping on the Divergent Train

• Yep! I finished it last night and feel the exact same way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HoycieHoycie member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    That's what has always happened to me! I've never had to wait for a book to come out because I usually read them once they are all out. I hate the waiting game.

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Given the way the Dauntless travel, this post title made me laugh.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Young_Love:
    Given the way the Dauntless travel, this post title made me laugh.

Yes Love this!

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• EliStarEliStar member
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    image Lauren620:

image Young_Love:

Yes Love this!

LMAO. All aboard!!  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• JESS! you're awesome because that's EXACTLY what I came into this post to say! I started giggling when I read it
  • image Young_Love:

Yeah, that was intentional, just didn't know if anyone else would read it that way  :)

• image Adam'sGirl:

image Young_Love:

Yeah, that was intentional, just didn't know if anyone else would read it that way  :)

Yes

I thought this book was awesome and have been recommending it left and right. I hate having to wait for books, though. That is how I felt about Hunger Games. I had to wait forever for Catching FIre to be released and even longer for Mockingjay. Sometimes I wish I didn't come upon good series until after they were complete because I can't handle all the waiting.

The fact that Roth is only 22 years old blows my mind. She is a phenomenal writer!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Sweet babies, you are so very loved.
    Jack 11/29/2009 and Brynne 7/11/2013