Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

~~jaguar94~~

I'm so glad you loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! It was one of my favorites of last year!
image image image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: ~~jaguar94~~

• I have MAD love for that book! I don't even remember how I heard about it. I don't recall it being discussed on this board but somehow it made it on my TBR shelf. I wasn't sure what to expect since none of my GR friends reviewed it but I was so, so, so pleasantly surprised.

There are so many things to love about it. I've driven cross country twice, so I really appreciated all of the adventures they had. I loved all of the characters they encountered along the way and of course, loved Amy's discovery of herself and the ending (which I won't spoil).

It's definitely one of my favorites of 2011!

Books read in 2012: 61
    Books read in 2011: 77
    Books read in 2010: 42
    Books read in 2009: 52
  • I loved this book so hard. It was just so much fun, but also emotional. Talking about it makes me want to read it again. I read the ARC and it didn't have any of the pictures or scrapbook things in it, so I had to go buy a hard copy so I could see everything.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh my gosh, how could I forget to comment on the pictures and scrapbook items?! That all added so much more to it. SO CUTE! I love that I went into this book with zero expectations and came out completely crazy about it.

Books read in 2012: 61
    Books read in 2011: 77
    Books read in 2010: 42
    Books read in 2009: 52