Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

POLL!!!

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it?

3. Last movie you saw in theaters?

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters?

5. What's for lunch?

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
3/25/12 Earlywine Dash

Re: POLL!!!

• image kayleeb:

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)  I would use it for my ticket to Cancun for an anniversary trip and then we would just pay for DH (I am finding awesome deals on Priceline last minute vacations).

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it?  So excited! I love DH family! He loves mine too and they all get along great!

3. Last movie you saw in theaters?  I seriously don't remember.. it's been a few months.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters?  One of the last movies we rented was Love and Other Drugs.. so not what we expected.

5. What's for lunch?  A peice of left over pizza that DH ordered last night while I got my hair done.  He had a rough and long day and didn't feel like cooking.

• 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) Vacation money to go see H for a few days.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? To say dreading it would be an understatement. I'd honestly probably try to get out of it as much as possible.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Something Borrowed - LOVED it. Going to see The Hangover 2 this weekend.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? Part of The King's Speech. I haven't finished it yet, but so far, it's good.

5. What's for lunch? Leftover chicken alfredo I made last night.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) We would probably put it towards building a deck for the back.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? Excited! I really like DH's family. They're so active and we are always doing something (mountain biking, hiking, etc.)

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? I think it was Scream 4.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? No Strings Attached. That movie is so funny!

5. What's for lunch? Turkey and cheese sandwich and some pringles.

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) I would put it in the bank. Boring, but we're about to move and have a baby.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? If we're going on vacation somewhere, I'd be excited! If we're just going to their house or something... I'd be neutral. Not because of them, but because that sounds like a boring way to spend the weekend.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? I don't remember... Due Date ?

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? The Hangover

5. What's for lunch? C and I are meeting H for Chick-fil-a. You know, something different.

• image kayleeb:

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)  I would use it for spa treatments and tennis lessons in a couple of weeks when I go to Naples for a vacation.  I need some spending money! 

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it?  ABSOLUTE dread, especially considering we just said goodbye to them a couple of weeks ago.  I just can't handle frequent family visits, from my parents or his. 

3. Last movie you saw in theaters?  Source Code, and I didn't care for it. 

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters?  Step Brothers... BF has been on a kick watching it over and over. 

5. What's for lunch?  Leftovers... green chili pork stew. 

• llizzybllizzyb member
    Sixth Anniversary

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? I'm boring, too. Put it in the bank towards some purchases we have coming up.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? I have great in-laws. They are really active and love to travel, so I know we would be doing something fun.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? I *think* it was Eat, Pray, Love. We never got to the movies!

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? We watched the Cocaine Cowboys documentary last weekend.

5. What's for lunch?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) I'd probably spend it on some cool retro furniture for our next house or maybe some artwork.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? I'd probably have mixed feelings.  I love my ILs, but I tend to feel like the odd man out sometimes when we spend a lot of time with them.  I'd probably take the book I just started and spend a lot of time reading, so I'd be excited to get to do that, I guess. =P

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? The last Harry Potter movie.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? I couldn't remember the last time I watched an actual movie (we watch a lot of TV on Netflix), so I went digging through my Netflix history and, apparently, it was Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.  We watched it in September. Lol.

5. What's for lunch? Not sure.  H is off today, so I'll have to try to think of something that will feel all of us.

• image kayleeb:

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)

it would go towards the new house.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it?

well, the only family of his I have ever met is his mom and we haven't seen her in 3 years so I'd probably be excited that she was showing some interest.

I can't even remember. It has probably been s year since I've been to a movie theater.

no strings attached

5. What's for lunch? Salad

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)  NEW CLOTHES/SHOES!! H and I have had several unexpected expenses lately (stupid IRS), which has resulted in me cutting back quite a bit. I'm in a phase where I hate everything in my closet, so a shopping spree would be fantastic.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? Ha! This is my reality this weekend. We're going to Little Rock to spend Memorial Day weekend with H's parents. H's parents and I didn't exactly start off on the right foot, so there was a time when I would've been seriously hating the idea of going there for a long weekend, but that was years ago now and things are good. They mean well, and while I'm still not jumping up and down, it should be mostly a good time.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Oh geez. I think it was The King's Speech.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? Candyman. Lol. H wanted to see if it's as scary now as it was when he was in HS. Not so much.

5. What's for lunch? Probably a boring ol' turkey sandwich.

• image kayleeb:

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) I'd buy a few new shirts, a pair of flip flops, a computer game I've been wanting, some Kindle books, a few household appliances I want, maybe a Wii game, a few gifts for H and his grandma.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? I feel alright. I wouldn't be excited but I wouldn't dread it. They are good people, but they are very conservative and it's hard to find good conversation topics with them. I'm sure they don't find me interesting either. ;D

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Thor. It was alright.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? One from Netflix I'm sure, but I don't remember what it was.

5. What's for lunch? Seasoned chicken and some scrambled eggs.

Celebrity Valentine:
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/hrj0qe.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) I would pay off a credit card (I know-BORING)

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? Excited; I don't mind his family; we all get along really well.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? FastFive (I highly recommend everyone to go see it)

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? Don't remember

5. What's for lunch? I brought 1/2 of a ruben from dinner last night but not sure I'm actually going to eat it so I don't know yet.

Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • image kayleeb:

I would do some landscaping to my back/side yard.  Nothing grows in certain spaces, so I'd like to just do something else there to keep it from being a mud/dirt pit.

Well, we're not married, but I would say looking forward to it.  I wouldn't go so far as excited, but I'm sure I'll have a good time (we're doing this not this weekend, but next).

Bridesmaids.  Nothing life changing, but funny.

I half watched The Mechanic last night.  Not my style.

5. What's for lunch?

Healthy Choice Chicken Pesto Alfredo frozen meal.  Nothing exciting.

• 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) I'd probably put it towards a loan we're trying to get paid off before I get a new car

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? I'd be pretty neutral.  I know they'd pay for everything, so that's awesome, but his step dad tends to rub us both the wrong way.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Something Borrowed, kinda dumb, but I had great company

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? I watched Grown Ups the other night on TV, it was ok

5. What's for lunch? leftover shrimp pasta from Red Lobster

• image kayleeb:

1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) Pay off medical bills.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? N/A

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Hmmm. I think it was I am Number Four. It sucks.

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? Hot Tub Time Machine. Surprisingly hilarious and sweet.

5. What's for lunch? UGH. Beans and rice and veggies. I'm experimenting with going veg.

• 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) We will hopefully be moving soon so I would spend it on stuff for our new house.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? I like H's family. We get along pretty great. The only thing that bugs me is that H's dad likes to pick on people. When I'm around, I'm the one he picks on. I know he's just joking though so I just laugh and go on. They live 6 hours away and we don't get to see them often. Because we don't get to see them often, I would be pretty excited.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? Thor

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters? The Next Three Days

5. What's for lunch?

• 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP) Probably some original artwork. The walls in my house are pretty boring.

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it? DH's parents came to visit a few months ago. I mainly felt awkward since I don't see them very often.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters? I haven't been to the movie theater in several years. 

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters?something from Netflix...I think Toy Story 3

5. What's for lunch? leftover chicken, green beans, and Triscuits. Plus cake and ice cream for a coworkers going-away celebration.

image image
  • 1. If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something, what would you get? (Feel free to PIP)  I would use it to buy the last few big items we need to get before LO gets here, or I would use it to fix the dent I put in my truck last week SadEmbarrassed

2. Let's say you and your H are going to spend a weekend with your H's parents/family. How do you feel about that? Excited? Are you dreading it?  I would hope we were at least going somewhere OOT or something, but I wouldn't mind.  My MIL is great, SIL and BIL are a little odd but nothing I can't handle for a weekend.  I wouldn't say I was dreading it though.

3. Last movie you saw in theaters?  Mirrors, I think.  We haven't been to the theater since we got married Indifferent

4. Last movie you saw not in theaters?  No Strings Attached

5. What's for lunch?  I had Mexican food, yum!