Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

All I want to do is get the h-e-l-l out of here.

Wah wah wah wah wah

I need a vacation BAD.  BAD.  Flight prices are soooo expensive and I don't have the heart to pull the trigger.

I am p!ssy.

Re: All I want to do is get the h-e-l-l out of here.

• Right there with you.

Luckily, we have a vaca planned for the first of July. Cannot. Wait. 

• My mom called this morning and told me that my dad will more than likely be coming home for his R&R at the end of July, and they're planning a vacation for us. YES. I mean, I'm going to Vegas for my sister's birthday weekend, but that's not until August. I need to get out of here, too. Our random weekend trips to Dallas aren't cutting it anymore.

I went out of town twice in March, but both times were stressful situations. I want a real vacation...beach, tanning, sun, good food...I have visions of the resort in Orlando we've gone to the last two summers swimming in my head. Sigh.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • I hear you! I have about 2 1/2 weeks until I head south for a week. The time is passing way too sllooowww! I'm ready to go to the beach and eat a lot of good food!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • llizzybllizzyb member
    Sixth Anniversary

Girl. Me too. We even went to San Francisco back in March, and I am DYING to get away again.

No hope of it this summer with DH's schedule and our budget. 

Just do it. Go somewhere closer if you have to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need a vaca as well. We have a family trip planned for the first week of August, but I would love to go to a nice, hot beach for a week with DH for our anniversary coming up at the end of July.