Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

F/U to vacuum questions

Well...looks like I'm getting a new vacuum :) I had asked my mom about a canister vs upright and she thought a canister would be best. While out at the store she was checking out vacuums and saw a Dyson canister vac floor model marked down to $199. So she asked if it was returnable and bought it. She called me on the way home and offered to split it with me as a gift and is dropping it off tonight/tomorrow. No manual/box but I can get that online I'm sure. The manager also grabbed a bunch of attachments laying around and threw them in because he wasn't sure what it came with lol.

So I basically got a new dyson for $100. Sweet!!!

Am I getting old if I am this excited about getting a vacuum and can't wait to play with my new toy?

Jackson: I used to be wild, like the wolf, and now I'm reduced to posing in pink petals for your enjoyment. The joys of domestication
Poe: Here we go once again with the "I was a wild stray..." story. Blah blah blah *eye roll*
Blog: The Misadventures of Jackson and Poe

Re: F/U to vacuum questions