Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Question about wording for a twin baby shower invitation

I'm planning my sister in law's baby shower and she's having twins and I'm trying to diy a lot of stuff.  My theme is Oh Baby Baby since she's having twins.  but I need wording for the invitations that's cute and also incorporates the theme.  I've read the stuff you guys wrote before...any help you guys can give me will be very much appreciated

Thanks

Melinda

My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road

Re: Question about wording for a twin baby shower invitation

• do they know the sex yet?

• They know that one is definitely a boy, but they aren't sure about the second one..but they are thinking it's a boy.  I think they have to go for a second sonogram to find out for sure
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Let's see....

We're having a party, a gathering for fun, to celebrate babies, with good food and cheer and plenty of laughs, to welcome our new babies into the world at last.

We know there are two; one boy and who knows, they're keeping a secret so only God knows. There's a baby for her and a baby for him, didn't you know, It's Twins!

Come join our party to celebrate and have fun, babies are more wonderful when you are having more than one!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Oh Baby, Baby!
    Double the blessings, twice the fun
    Two little miracles instead of one..
    Help us celebrate the arrival of so and so's twins...

• Doube the love and double the joy,
    Twins are on the way,
    a boy and who knows!

Twin babies are coming, we can't watit to meet!
    With cute little noses and four little feet.
    Please join us for a baby shower
    in honor of
    [mom]

Oh Baby Baby
    20 fingers and 20 toes...
    how many diapers, nobody knows!

Rattles, formula, dapers adn pins,
    We know someone who
    is having twins,
    This is where the love begins!

Good things come in pairs
    Please join us for a
    Twins baby shower
    for
    [mom]

Double the pleasure, double the fun,
    Twice the joy than merely one!

Fishing around for any clue...
    all we know is that there will be two!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Two bottles, two bibs
    Diapers and Pins
    We're happy to say
    [mom] is having twins!

Twice the blessing, twice the fun
    [mom] is expecting more than one!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you all for your suggestions.  I love them.  You guys are great!!  Now I have to decide which one I like best....decisions...decisions...