June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baltimore ladies

I am working on a surprise birthday trip for Dh at the end of April (30th-2nd). Any suggestions for something to do on Sat? We are going to be staying with an Aunt and Uncle (who have 2 kids) and Dh's twin will be staying there too. His twin is making a stop there off the Appalachian trail. I am really hoping I can keep this a complete surprise from Dh. My plan is to wake him up early AM on his B-day to fly there. I will make sure to pack everything for him.

Would anyone be up for a GTG? This trip is in the early stages of planning but I may be able to meet some people Sun evening for dinner, drinks, or coffee. They live in the Govans area. 

PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Baltimore ladies

• I have something on Saturday, but could possibly come up Sunday evening.

The aquarium is supposed to be really nice.  (Not sure if you were going to do something with the kids during the day.) 

I'll let others speak for going out places.  I've only been out in Canton and Inner Harbor and it was awhile ago.  Before my last sinus surgery, we had dinner at this whole in the wall place called Mama's on the Half Shell that was really good.

[IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x34/alliapistor/Cooper/IMG_2243.jpg[/IMG]
  • I agree with alliapistor about the Aquarium. It's awesome! The Science Center is good too. Actually the Inner Harbor area in general has a lot to offer, especially in nice weather. I checked the Orioles schedule but they are away that weekend which is a shame.

As far as going out at night, there are several areas. Canton, Fells Point, and Federal Hill are all neighborhoods with lots of bars in a centralized area. Down at the Inner Harbor there is Power Plant and it is more of a touristy area. There is a Howl at the Moon there and several other bars but I don't think they're chains.

I would love to meet up! I work Sundays til 5 though. I may be able to work it out though.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers