Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Teen Mom finale - Kailyn and Jo - lets discuss

He is incredibly verbally abusive.  Do you think she does anything to egg him on?  I felt like last night was the first time she really defended herself (which made his behavior worse). Not that there is an excuse for his behavior but...do you think she contributes to it at all?
image My man, Keiffer, in his latest mug shot. Isn't he so hot?

Re: Teen Mom finale - Kailyn and Jo - lets discuss

• Yes, Sometimes I do think that she contributes to it. I also think that he is still very much in love with her and that's why he acts like that most of time. I think he knows that she doesn't want to be with him anymore and so even though he is still in love with her, he acts like a complete ass to cover up his true feelings.

I also have to add that even though she can be a major ***, I really feel sorry for Janelle's mom. She obviously really cares for her daughter because she keeps letting her come back home instead of being homeless. I just wish they could have a better relationship for Jace's sake.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/5fq6vl.jpg[/IMG]
    My Girls

06/10 [email protected] 10 weeks: 03/11 mc @ 8 weeks due to blighted ovum.
  • I am kind of torn. I know that MTV chooses the most dramatic scenes to make them look the way they think will sell...but with that said...

I found myself thinking that all of Jo's anger was just a lot hurt coming out in not the best way...but he kind of deserved it. When Kailyn really wanted to be with him, he didn't want her and treated her badly. Now that Kailyn is kind ready to move on, he wants her more than ever. It is kind of classic if you think about it. 

I do think Jo is a real brat though. Calling Kailyn trash and poor was just ignorant on his part. She is making a life for herself and Issac and I think there may be some jealousy there. 

*Be The Change You Wish To See In The World* -Gandhi
  • Jo isn't exactly making a life for himself living with mommy and daddy. Why isn't he going to college?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image BoyMom21:
    Jo isn't exactly making a life for himself living with mommy and daddy. Why isn't he going to college?
    Exactly. At least Kailyn is in college and working, trying to make a better life for herself. Funny that Jo called her poor trash and says she won't get very far. He's such a d-bag.

And Jenelle still needs a throat punch. So does Adam.
  • image Steven&Jamie:
    image BoyMom21:
    Jo isn't exactly making a life for himself living with mommy and daddy. Why isn't he going to college?
    Exactly. At least Kailyn is in college and working, trying to make a better life for herself. Funny that Jo called her poor trash and says she won't get very far. He's such a d-bag.

And Jenelle still needs a throat punch. So does Adam.

Apparently, Jo doesn't even have a High School diploma or a GED - he dropped out of high school.

I am sorry but I don't buy the "he is really hurt and loves her and that's why he treats her that way" bit.  That is not an appropriate way to treat ANYONE let alone someone you love.

image My man, Keiffer, in his latest mug shot. Isn't he so hot?
  • I do think Kailyn can be pretty mean, and she's always soooo negative. But I don't think that's a good reason for him to act the way he does. And I agree with PP about how he still loves her and he's being bitter that she doesn't want him anymore. But, again, not a good enough reason to act the way he does.

And I wish Jo would stop saying "Get out of my crib!" He lives at his parents' house! IT'S NOT HIS "CRIB"!!! Geeezz!

Kaylee & Cole 06.14.08

8/6/11 First 5k! OG&E Expo Run 34:47
    9/3/11 Brookhaven Run 5k 34:18
    9/17/11 Healthy Sooners Fun Run 5k 33:38
    10/15/11 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 33:31
    10/29/11 Monster Dash 5k 32:06 PR!
    11/11/11 Veteran's Day Run 11k in Dallas 1:13:15 Instant PR!
    1/28/12 Texas Half Marathon 2:38:03 Instant PR!
    3/25/12 Earlywine Dash
  • Leah and Corey make me happy. I almost cried like 3 times watching their wedding!

Although her and her sister need to step away from the spray tan.

• image tavia_martin:

Leah and Corey make me happy. I almost cried like 3 times watching their wedding!

Although her and her sister need to step away from the spray tan.

Haha!  Tyler was like um, why is that girl ORANGE?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers