Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

morning!

jsut wanted to say HI!  Anything new going on with you guys?

Re: morning!

• good morning! Nothing new going on over here. Just waiting for the week to be over so we can get to Halloween already!!
  • Morning! It's my Friday : ) We have a potluck at work today.

Last night we went to the hockey game, we lost : /. Lane, I'm sure you already know, but your H is pretty good! He assisted 2 goals. He did get one penalty though. There were a couple fights. I have to admit, the fights really excite me.  lol

Today I think we are going to the NICU party at San Antonio, and getting ready for the party all day tomorrow. In the evening (tomorrow) we will take Eric trick or treating :  )

• Good morning. Last night I skipped my class. I was so tired and had a headache. So I went home and got stuff ready for the trip. I'm hoping to get out of here early, so I can finish things up at home and we can hit the road. I want to get at least 3-4 hours of driving tonight so we don't have as far to go tomorrow. I hope this work day doesn't drag, but it probably will.
  • Good morning! I'm so jealous of people who have a Friday on Thursday. It's my Thursday for sure, Friday my boss is coming up to see us. Boo.

Went to yoga last night and spent some time with my friend at her house watching 'Pushing Daisies.' Tonight we are going to carve a pumpkin in the name of festiveness...everyone else on our block is totally decked out for Halloween!

I hope you had fun at the game, Val, even though Ontario lost! I heard the attendance was something like 5000+ so that is really good for a weeknight game! Especially considering it is an expansion team! I haven't really talked much to DH yet, he came in after I was sleeping and he's not up yet, but he said it was a pretty chippy game. I HATE HATE HATE the fights, but thankfully that's not his job in general.

• Yea, I was surprised at the turnout of a wednesday game too. The saturday game was PACKED. I guess i would have the fights too if I was the wife of a player. As a pretty new fan to hockey though, it was pretty exciting. The first time i saw one I thought it was some kind of show, lol!
  • Morning. Nothing too much new today, just excited that it is almost Halloween!
  • Hi! I am going out into the field so some of the crews. It should be really exicting. Nice to be out of the office as well. We are going to leave soon.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • image Val&Jason:

. There were a couple fights. I have to admit, the fights really excite me.  lol

My brother took his kids on Saturday, apparently my 3 year old nephew LOVED the fight! I want to go to a game soon.

Last night I made cookie dough. Tonight I need to make cookies, cake, buy drinks and snacks, and carve pumpkins for tomorrow!

• Good morning. Happy Friday to me too. Nothing planned for tonight. H is working so I will be solo. Tomorrow I hope to go to Sams club and get the dogs some bones and some batteries for my swing so I can test it out. :)
  • Waah : ( Jason just told me that he has a meeting tonight at around 7. Looks like I might be taking Eric to the NICU party alone : /
  • Good morning!  I think I'm finally back in the land of the living!  I spent all day yesterday sleeping...seriously, what else could I do with both eyes closed all day?  Big Smile  So the pink eye is better, not gone completely but definately better and my cold is also a little better...I think I need a "Do Over" for this week!!  It's been horrible! 

I have a Jr League Harvest Festival party on Saturday so I've got to get my act together and get going on all the stuff I'm bringing, which means a big trip to the grocery store tonight.  Hopefully I'll be able to get everything done before the party on Saturday.

Otherwise, nothing else going on!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Morning everyone!

Yesterday was a bit better for me. I had lunch with my old boss who gave me some hope that I am in a better position than some others with respect to the layoffs. I'm trying not to think about it too much and just wait it out but its hard when people are constantly talking about it around me.

Other than that worked on our wedding album last night and I realized its going to be huge! I'm so glad I decided to do it myself but I have a hard time cutting out any pictures entirely. I already have 60 pages and I'm only through part of the ceremony!