Entertaining Ideas
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Invitation Wording

I found some awesome invitations online and I would like to order them soon rather than later.  Can someone help me with the wording?

I am hosting 4 girlfriends for a luncheon...An Amazing Women Luncheon.  The luncheon is meant to celebrate how much they mean to me and how I cherish their friendships. The luncheon will be at my home.

Re: Invitation Wording

• With 4 people I would just call...but here goes

Please join me for lunch as we celebrate you, the amazing women in my life!

• I agree with PP, if it was only for 4 people, I wouldn't mail invitations, I would just call the 4 people. I know that's not very helpful, but I don't think formal invites are necessary in this case.
    Mr. Sammy Dog
  • I know I could easily call but I feel like getting an invitation in the mail will set the tone for the luncheon.  Besides...it's nice to get something in the mail that is NOT a bill!