Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

officially house hunting!

well we spent friday and saturday in the ft. worth area... DH called on his way from school friday and asked if wanted to drive down there... i looked around at my cluttered house, two children only in diapers and myself in desperate need of a shower and dressed in very sweaty workout clothes and said "ummm sure"... that was at 11am and we miraculously left a tidy house at 1pm just in time to leave the house so that the boys would take 2 hour naps in the car... it was meant to be!

to make a long story short we ended up spending friday night in ft. worth and then drove to gainsville and met DH's parents who and driven up to meet us and DH's grandparents who live in the ft. worth area and DH also happens to work for...

last week DH's grandpa out of the blue decided that he wanted to give DH a raise... and then while we were saying our goodbyes "grandpa jack" whispered to my MIL to call him as soon as she got home cause he wanted to buy us a house and get things set up ASAP... it was a sock but we are super excited about it... we don't know the details yet but we are thinking he will do what he did with his step daughter several weeks ago and pay cash for the down payment and closing costs so that we can pounce on a house as soon as we find one!

we should be finding out this week if Steven got accepted to the seminary (which is pretty much a technicality) and then i have a feeling things will go VERY quickly... i am getting very excited... i get to redecorate everything!!!!

Re: officially house hunting!