Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Latest "Bones" episode rocked!!!!

Holy Cats! Bones rocked this week. However I dont recommend watching it with a kid in the room. It's rather gory. Anyone else shocked in the beginning like I was?
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Latest "Bones" episode rocked!!!!

• Yeah, I looked at DH and said, WOAH, that was actually a little graphic! Not that I was offended or anything like that, it just caught me off guard for a minute. 

I thought her (the Gravedigger) attempt to be Hannibal Lechter-ish messing with Sweets was pretty weak, and I was annoyed that he got so messed up about it.  LOL I think I'm just harsh.

• image ShootingStarKRB:

Yeah, I looked at DH and said, WOAH, that was actually a little graphic! Not that I was offended or anything like that, it just caught me off guard for a minute. 

I thought her (the Gravedigger) attempt to be Hannibal Lechter-ish messing with Sweets was pretty weak, and I was annoyed that he got so messed up about it.  LOL I think I'm just harsh.

Ditto. I thought Sweets was being a little bit of a pansy about it as well. lol

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TBH I'm actually shocked at what they can get away with on Bones as far as what they show graphics-wise.  H's co worker told us ahead of time (we DVR it and watched last night) that the beginning was really gross and that her head is compeltely blown off.  I tried not to look and ended up catching it by surprise while I was looking - the sound it made grossed me out even more.....but it was a GREAT episode.  I'd be shaking her killer's hand too, after what she did to all those people!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • image kanej:
    Holy Cats! Bones rocked this week. However I dont recommend watching it with a kid in the room. It's rather gory. Anyone else shocked in the beginning like I was?

Yes, especially since I was eating my lunch while watching.  I need to remember not to eat lunch and watch Bones at the same time.