Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SAG Awards

Are any of you watching these awards?   They're on tomorrow night from 8-10 on TBS and TNT.

I read that the frontrunners for the Oscar (Firth, Portman, Bale, and Leo) will win the SAG as well. 

My big question is, "Who will win the best film ensemble, King's Speech or The Fighter?"  King's Speech is starting to have some major Oscar momentum for Best Pic.

Here's hoping Modern Family beats Glee.  I enjoy both shows, but find MF clearly superior.

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)

Re: SAG Awards

• I will watch them.  I hope The Fighter doesn't win best ensemble, Mark Wahlberg was not the best in that movie.  I would think its more of a race between King's Speech and Social Network, with a little The Kids are All Right thrown in.  

I agree with you on MF, I hope it wins, that show is such an ensemble piece.  I'm a little miffed Breaking Bad isn't nominated, but not much I can do about it.  

Oh, and Jon Hamm is presenting, so I wouldn't miss it! 

• I thought Mark Wahlberg was great in The Fighter and deserved a Best Actor Oscar nom.  I am hoping for Mad Men to win, though I haven't seen Boardwalk Empire.  The Hollywood pundits are choosing Mad Men slightly over Boardwalk Empire.

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)