Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bored? Find me a bag

I already started a shoe post on the babies board but since this board I'll start the bag post here. I'm in the market for a new purse. I'm thinking I want a tote. The requirements are that it must be big enough to carry my iPad since i use that for work and under 300 (the cheaper the better Wink)

Re: Bored? Find me a bag

• Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • I like bags with a little outer pouch so I can stick my keys/phone in there to keep them from getting lost in the black hole of the rest of the handbag.

In the tote category, I like: this, and this, and this.

In my own life category, I am lusting over what I suspect may be old lady handbags:  this one or this one.

• Just FYI, I love the big bags from thesak.com (I have several) and they are having a big sale right now.
    Business Cat. image
  • image GuavaGal:

I like bags with a little outer pouch so I can stick my keys/phone in there to keep them from getting lost in the black hole of the rest of the handbag.

In my own life category, I am lusting over what I suspect may be old lady handbags:  this one or this one.

Ditto the pouch on the outside. I'm loving the bag I'm carrying now. It's big, rectangular, camel-colored, leather, Kate Spade, and was only about $135 at Nordstroms Rack.

I love the first of the two "old lady handbags" you posted. I guess I'm old too!

• Ya'll are awesome!I'm gonna have a hard time deciding.

@AB06 I really like the Michael by Michael Kors bag. I currently have a MK and I really like it. The Elliot Lucca is nice too.

@Guava - I like your old lady taste. That 2nd Kate Spade is making it to the top of my list. 

@Mimi - Thank you for the thesak recommendation. There are several I like and the prices are right. I'm like the Fernwood (wow @ only 49), the Loretto tote and Sita Shopper. Can you get them locally or are they online only?

How am I ever going to pick one? 

• image Nessia:

Ya'll are awesome!I'm gonna have a hard time deciding.

@AB06 I really like the Michael by Michael Kors bag. I currently have a MK and I really like it. The Elliot Lucca is nice too.

@Guava - I like your old lady taste. That 2nd Kate Spade is making it to the top of my list. 

@Mimi - Thank you for the thesak recommendation. There are several I like and the prices are right. I'm like the Fernwood (wow @ only 49), the Loretto tote and Sita Shopper. Can you get them locally or are they online only?

How am I ever going to pick one? 

I have a Fernwood tote and it has held up well over the last two years.

Business Cat. image