Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WW Weekly Check-in

I'll find out in a little while if I lost weight but wanted to start the thread already. I have not been tracking the last few days. I still feel like I"ve stayed within my DPT but I don't have a history of being successful when I am not tracking. My goal for this coming week is to go to the gym more. How did you guys do this week?

Re: WW Weekly Check-in

• I missed my meeting last week, so I haven't weighed in two weeks - but I lost 4 pounds!

So happy!!! I got my 5lb sticker today (although I'm at a little over 7 now.)

My goal is also go to the gym.   

• Congrats Shanwalk! That's awesome!

I lost 1.4 pounds. I tracked like a mad woman. I'm pretty used to that from doing Lose It, but I tend to burn out quickly. I'm hoping going to the meetings will keep that from happening. I can already tell it's helping with portion control, which I've always struggled with.

I started doing c25k again, and at some point I hope to get back to my spinning class.

• My eating is still bad, lost a pound this week.  My antidepressants have stopped working so my eating is all out of wack.  I'm still working on eating when not necessary.  I feel like I'll never lose my 30 pounds by July 1
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I gained 1.2 lbs. Crying I shouldn't be upset since I know I haven't tracked. I had a coke and m&m's. Now i need to move on and start tracking it again.
  • Nessia, I'm with you.  I don't want to talk about my progress. {{Pouting}}

Congrats to the rest of you! 

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/rwjjpd.jpg[/IMG]
  • I have been staying at or under my daily plus points. And I have not used even half of my weekly 49 for the extras. So with that said this week I lost .2 pounds. I talked with my leader and she said that if things don't progress this week then we might need to tweak my points. I've been very good at tracking everything I eat and I'm frustrated. I did learn something new for people that track by the WW app. You can switch your exercise points to be used before the extra 49. And I love that since I earned them.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image risa_4-11-09:
    I have been staying at or under my daily plus points. And I have not used even half of my weekly 49 for the extras. So with that said this week I lost .2 pounds. I talked with my leader and she said that if things don't progress this week then we might need to tweak my points. I've been very good at tracking everything I eat and I'm frustrated. I did learn something new for people that track by the WW app. You can switch your exercise points to be used before the extra 49. And I love that since I earned them.

Ugh, I hear you! I have had the same frustration in the past. I'm home sick, so have not gone to weigh in this week. However, I don't know that I would have done that well at all. My birthday was last week and I blew through those extra 49 pretty quickly. 

Business Cat. image