Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

16 and Pregnant reunion show

I cant believe we haven't discussed! Smile

One thing I have to say is that I wanted to reach through the TV and punch Christinna and her boyfriend for STILL not using any form of birth control. (this is the couple where the boyfriend's grandma wanted the paternity test). When Dr. Drew asked them if they were currently using BC, Christinna smiled and kinda timidly shook her head, like it was amusing. omg.

Re: 16 and Pregnant reunion show

• That bothered me too, but as a couple they bothered me. It sounds like he might have been able to keep guys scholarship and defer or something but he never followed through? Another poor decision.
    Master of Disguise
  • image katherineUTC:

I cant believe we haven't discussed! Smile

One thing I have to say is that I wanted to reach through the TV and punch Christinna and her boyfriend for STILL not using any form of birth control. (this is the couple where the boyfriend's grandma wanted the paternity test). When Dr. Drew asked them if they were currently using BC, Christinna smiled and kinda timidly shook her head, like it was amusing. omg.

That made me so angry. Between that and Dr. Drew spouting off statistics every 5 seconds, it's a wonder I made it through the show. 

• image blu-eyedwife:
    That bothered me too, but as a couple they bothered me. It sounds like he might have been able to keep guys scholarship and defer or something but he never followed through? Another poor decision.

I know, if I understood that correctly, all he pretty much had to do was send in some final transcripts but just... didnt?? I give the major side-eye to that.

• I DVR'ed the episode and FF through Dr. Drew preaching...I was just interested in the quick updates.

What about the couple who had a 2nd pregnancy that they aborted?  Sad 

• I was completely annoyed by almost all of the girls on the show. It seemed like most of them really haven't taken their situation seriously yet.

Are you using birth control? (giggles)

Are you still sneaking into eachothers rooms? (giggles)

How is it being a mother/father? I thought it was going to be easy, and it's not. (giggles)

Come on, grow up already. I get that you're all still teenagers, but you made the decision to keep your baby. So quit smiling and joking about your situation. Grr...

• I loved all of the couples seemed to be mentioning money problems, but the vast majority of those girls had their nails done!  I think they looked nice, but that's one of the first things to go in my life when money gets tight!! 

I did think it was cute that the teen dads seemed really excited to be with other dads in similar situations!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I really hope they don't go on to make a Teen Mom show from these girls... none of them have personalities.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/33vlx6a.jpg[/IMG]
  • Seriously, Dr. Drew's statistic spouting was annoying.

All of those girls and their boyfriends annoy me. I cannot understand a damn word Kayla says and that in itself annoys me. 

Emily's FI is such a doofus. I can't think of another word to describe him.

• image PunkyBooster:

Seriously, Dr. Drew's statistic spouting was annoying.

All of those girls and their boyfriends annoy me. I cannot understand a damn word Kayla says and that in itself annoys me. 

Emily's FI is such a doofus. I can't think of another word to describe him.

Not sure if it would help him much, but I really want to give this poor, awkward kid a makeover.  For the love of God, at least cut that hair.   

• image slpmay03:

I agree this was sad. I never watched the show but my mom got into it this season.  I was watching it with her the other night and that part was so sad. 

I don't understand why it was sad. She made what she considered to be the best decision for her and her family. I thought she was brave to discuss an option that many women turn to.

• image NaturalBlond:
    image slpmay03:

I agree this was sad. I never watched the show but my mom got into it this season.  I was watching it with her the other night and that part was so sad. 

I don't understand why it was sad. She made what she considered to be the best decision for her and her family. I thought she was brave to discuss an option that many women turn to.

To me, it's sad that she put herself in the position to get pregnant again. She knew the consequences of her actions and just didn't care.

~Bonnie
    Visit The Nest!