Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

General Hospital watchers? question with spoilers

I have not been keeping up as well as normal.

Did Dante and Brenda really ever sleep together and have a baby?  I am thinking the baby was really Alexander's but Dante just let her put his name on the birth certificate to protect the baby?  Has this been figured out one way or the other?

Thanks!

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/4/4hl5xb8gc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Re: General Hospital watchers? question with spoilers

• I'm watching Mondays right now, so I will have to get back to you in 2.5 episodes! :)  I don't thnk it's Dante's baby either - Alexander's makes sense.  But part of me is not convinced it's Brenda's either for some reason - I think it's that I don't see her getting pregnant without anyone knowing, esp. since she is supposed to be this world known super model.  But it not being Brenda's makes no sense whatsoever.

I think the whole Brenda/Dante connection is just a little too convenient, even for a soap.  Sort of how Alexis gave up her kid somewhere in NE when she was 16 and the kid randomly pops up in Port Charles years later?  Um, okay.

• Sorry, they still have not addressed this issue.

Want to talk about convenient? How about a kid going from 5 to 15 in a week? Now that's convenience for a story line! Big Smile

• They just have referred to as "the baby" - and there was odd scene (which you may have seen) where Brenda is leaving and she thanks Dante for helping her.  It seems pretty impersonal to me, and then one of them stops the other (cannot remember which), and he says that he loves her and wants to raise the baby with her - it was just totally odd.

And PP, don't you know that if you are in a coma for a year, it ages you and your siblings about 7-8 years? :)

I hope things pick up this week because the last two weeks have been seriously boring.  I almost died watching the busload of people singing right before I knew they'd get into the big accident.  Too funny.  Wonder if someone is going to die.

• image Liz468:

I am thinking the baby was really Alexander's but Dante just let her put his name on the birth certificate to protect the baby?

This is exactly what I'm thinking. They haven't confirmed anything though.

And I agree with PP that it would be really hard for Brenda to get pregnant and not have anyone notice, but lately GH has been pulling that far fetched and revisionist crap a lot lately (Luke and Tracy's first non-wedding? Everything with Lisa?). They're a little frustrating at the moment.

• image suzannepdc:

I hope things pick up this week because the last two weeks have been seriously boring.  I almost died watching the busload of people singing right before I knew they'd get into the big accident.  Too funny.  Wonder if someone is going to die.

Seriously! Pathetic. I love this show, but really, a bus full of singing kids???

• image suzannepdc:

Wonder if someone is going to die.

Usually the person who dies is someone who hasn't been on screen for awhile and magically pops up again just in time for disaster. I'd have to say it's Morgan, but he's a kid and they haven't killed a kid off since B.J. and that was almost 20 years ago.