North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stolen from ML - Teen/Sex Polls

The other day on ML (yeah, I lurk here & there), they were having discussions regarding sexual activity as teens.  I thought it may liven things up over here.

Where did you first do it?

Did you have teen sex?

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past?

Did you have sex in a car as a teen?

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"?

Re: Stolen from ML - Teen/Sex Polls

• Answer as little or as much as you want Smile  I'm just bored and trying to get things going!
  • I first did it in a bed.... It was my brother's bed actually.  I'm a terrible sister, and no, he does not know.

And yes, I had teen sex.  I was 16 when I lost my virginity.  I never had sex in a car, but I've definitely fooled around more than once in a car.  One time, with my first boyfriend/V-card holder, we were fooling around in the back of his SUV basically in the middle of an undeveloped neighborhood/field.  And the SUV got stuck....  And he managed to use his boy scout skills and get us out, but not before we were both covered in mud.  Looking back, its really not a big deal, but hot damn... At the time, I really didn't want to explain that one to anyone....

• The other day on ML (yeah, I lurk here & there), they were having discussions regarding sexual activity as teens.  I thought it may liven things up over here.

Where did you first do it? My parents house

Did you have teen sex? Yes

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? My high school boyfriend picked me up from the mall and we were on the way to his friends house. He leaned over to give me a kiss and almost hit a stop sign. We did a 360 in the middle of the road. We got to his friends house and could hear the friend and his girlfriend having sex very loudly upstairs so we sat downstairs in complete silence until they were done. 

Apparently my boyfriend was hoping it would be our first time that night... needless to say that didn't really work out for him.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? No

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? No

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jacmdb:

We got to his friends house and could hear the friend and his girlfriend having sex very loudly upstairs so we sat downstairs in complete silence until they were done. 

Holy awkward!

• image DevonStiles:

My bed.

Did you have teen sex?

yes, I was 14 for the first "attempt", I chickened out and waited until I was 16 to try again.

I snuck around a lot, my parents would not have approved of my first- he was a different race.

yes and as an adult.

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? My bf in middle school wanted me to put out, he was crazy. I had barely kissed a boy at that point. He went home when the summer ended and that was that.

Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • image DevonStiles:
    image jacmdb:

We got to his friends house and could hear the friend and his girlfriend having sex very loudly upstairs so we sat downstairs in complete silence until they were done. 

Holy awkward!

Yeah I was in ninth grade and he was a senior. It was awful.

• Where did you first do it? In a truck...yeah. Klassy

Did you have teen sex? I was 15 almost 16.

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? HS BF and I would usually go to a movie on friday nights.  One night after the movies we decided to go to this wooded area behind our HS to make out (and other stuff) in his truck before I was due home for curfew.  During the middle of our fun time there was a knock on the window.  Turns out it was the military police parolling the area and they saw the truck.  They made BF roll down the window for a conversation and had me confirm(half undressed) that I was there voluntarily.  Once everything looked OK to them they left.  After that we found other places to engage in our activities.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? Yep, many times in HS BF's truck..I was klassy like that. Smile

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? Nope 

Cheese!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/sfw21f.jpg[/IMG]
  • Where did you first do it? In my bed. He stole his dad's car and snuck in through my window. I thought it was so romantic.

Did you have teen sex? yes, I was 16.

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? We were fooling around in the car once at a secluded park. All of a sudden there were 3 cop cars parked behind us. We simply recomposed ourselves and drove away. The cops didn't do anything, it was so strange, like they were just watching.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? Yes.

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? No

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/20h0dpe.jpg[/IMG]
  • image jacmdb:
    image DevonStiles:
    image jacmdb:

Holy awkward!

Ha! My "attempt" I mention was also when I was in 9th grade and he was a Senior. I found out way later he had planned to sleep with as many Freshman has he could. What a D-bag.
    Blog

[/url]
  • Ha! You ladies just reminded me of another time that HS BF & I were fooling around in the back of his SUV and a cop knocked on the window.  Whoops!
  • image DevonStiles:

The other day on ML (yeah, I lurk here & there), they were having discussions regarding sexual activity as teens.  I thought it may liven things up over here.

In a bed.

Did you have teen sex?

Yes.

Most just consist of DH and I almost getting caught doing it in the car when we were teenagers.

Pretty clear from my previous answer, but yes.

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"?

Nope.

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • image DevonStiles:
    Ha! You ladies just reminded me of another time that HS BF & I were fooling around in the back of his SUV and a cop knocked on the window.  Whoops!

We were in DH's truck in a park after hours one night and a cop drove up and flashed his big light through the windows until we drove away...awkward...

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • image jodippls:
    image jacmdb:
    image DevonStiles:
    image jacmdb:

Holy awkward!

Ha! My "attempt" I mention was also when I was in 9th grade and he was a Senior. I found out way later he had planned to sleep with as many Freshman has he could. What a D-bag.

We ended up dating on and off for 6 years. Then we kept in touch until we were both married. We would always laugh about that night. He was still a virgin too so he was just as uncomfortable as me.

• I always have trouble answering these, because I didn't have actual teen sex, but I did have oral and fool around a lot besides. So, we'll just go with that.

My first time with that was in a sauna at my ex's condo complex at 18. Obviously we were still in touch. So to speak. ;D

Of course then after he drove me home, he went by a mutual friend's house, a younger kid that had me on a pedestal as the most wonderful, Christiany person possible, and told him in excruciating detail (plus quite a bit of embellishment) what had happened, and the kid ended up calling me and reaming me out for being such a ho. Then I reamed him out for being such a judgemental nudnik. So uncool all around.

Then someone else told the ex's current girlfriend (that's right, he was cheating on her with me), and he actually asked me to write him a fake letter (in the days before email) talking about how nothing had happened. I was so furious that he'd told anyone that I wrote one saying exactly the opposite, but I sent him the Xerox of it and said if he kept harping on it, I would send the real one directly to her.

Devil

Also, no I didn't have teen sex in a car, just a lot of fooling around in a car, one time in St Augustine beach when my bf drove down to visit my family while we were staying in a condo for vacation. I got back super late and disheveled, and Crazy lit me up but good for that... and I was 19. LOL

No, all my high school boyfriends were super sweet. I only ever dated 1 guy my entire dating career that complained about my not putting out immediately, and that was a rebound relationship at 25 whom I was just really hot for, not actually interested in, so I dumped him.

• image jacmdb:
    image jodippls:
    image jacmdb:
    image DevonStiles:
    image jacmdb:

Holy awkward!

We ended up dating on and off for 6 years. Then we kept in touch until we were both married. We would always laugh about that night. He was still a virgin too so he was just as uncomfortable as me.

I'm glad your friend was a nicer guy than mine. I hope when I have a 14 year old daughter I can keep her far away from good looking, football playing, Senior boys.
    Blog

[/url]
  • image DevonStiles:

Where did you first do it? At my boyfriend at the time's mom's house in his room.

Did you have teen sex? Yes. I was a couple weeks shy of 16 when I lost my virginity

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? There were interesting places I did it, but not really any interesting dating stories.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? yep

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"?  no

Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image DevonStiles:

In my bed at my dad's house

Did you have teen sex?

Yes. I was 16 the first time.

Surely there are some, but none that stick out in my mind at the moment.

Not IN a car...but on the hood of one.

No. I would have dumped them first of that was the case.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/4tof9e.jpg[/IMG]
  • image DevonStiles:

Where did you first do it? In an unfinished house.

Did you have teen sex? yes

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? Not really.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? Yes

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? No. 

• Where did you first do it?

On a couch

Did you have teen sex?

Yes.

There are plenty, but not one that sticks out.

Yes

No
  • Where did you first do it? A bed

Did you have teen sex? I think I was 15, maybe 16.

Any interesting teen dating stories from your past? I was at one point messing around with 2 guys at once, and they both knew.  One of them is now DH's best friend, he was the best man in their wedding.  I was a ho fo' sho.

Did you have sex in a car as a teen? Yeah... I was driving an 84 Oldsmobile.  The whole town could have fit in it.

Did you ever have a HS/college BF who broke up with you b/c you didn't "put out"? No, DH and I got serious pretty early into my dating life.

• Where did you first do it?

I was on a school trip to Europe. We were in London in a hotel room.  Big mistake.

Did you have teen sex?

Yes, I was 15, close to 16 the first time I had sex.

I had sex on a tennis court in an apartment complex.  Wait, is that a dating story, or just a sex story?

Yes.

Not that I can recall.  I was kind of a ho in college. Embarrassed

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C