Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HAH -- Apparently people think I need a lot of makeup!

So apparently people think I really need to wear more makeup! I got makeup palettes from my sister, DH, MIL, and I got myself one.

I do love eyeshadow, so I know people got them for me because I think it's fun. But once I was putting them away I realized "wowza, what do they think of me!" haha  Big Smile

74 books read in 2011

Re: HAH -- Apparently people think I need a lot of makeup!

• lol, enjoy all your different options.
  • It's sweet of them to pamper you with fun stuff.

I think I'd take it totally differently if they tried to give me concealer or foundation, or something else that is used to cover up flaws.  Eyeshadow is fun to play around with, and I'm sure that's what they had in mind when they picked it up for you. 

• image aliciaroset:

It's sweet of them to pamper you with fun stuff.

I think I'd take it totally differently if they tried to give me concealer or foundation, or something else that is used to cover up flaws.  Eyeshadow is fun to play around with, and I'm sure that's what they had in mind when they picked it up for you. 

Oh, I know. I just thought it was funny. I didn't realize I gave off the vibe that I like makeup that much (especially eyeshadow), but apparently I do. :) I know they didn't mean anything by it. It was just the quantity that made me chuckle. 

74 books read in 2011
  • Lol, I came to the same realization--all of my friends at relatives gave me at least one alcohol-related gift!  My MIL gave me three gifts--all wine accessories!