Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

citizen jeans?

I'm thinking about buying a pair of Citizen jeans. If you have a pair do you like them? Do they stretch out a lot? tia.

Re: citizen jeans?

• they are absolutely my favorite jeans (although this can depend on your body type).  I think the stretch factor kind of depends on which ones you get.  I feel like they've started making more that are stretchier, to the point where when I tried on a pair in my size they were almost too big - I much prefer the ones that don't have any stretch.  All the ones I have like that stay nice and tight and don't get saggy in the back.
  • I have about 5 pairs of Citizens, and they're all "jeggings" (for lack of a better word) so they're all quite stretchy. I went down a size in them, but I'm not sure how true to size any other pair would run, as these are my only pair. 

I really do love the ones I have, they're soooo comfy!! 

• I have a pair and I love them!  They're more than five years old though, so as PP stated, they don't stretch out as much as the current pairs seem to.  I find that they really hold their shape (obviously since they're more than five years old) and they still look great.

BFP #1: 01/16/11. EDD 09/27/11. Molar pregnancy discovered at 11w2d. D&C on 03/11/11 at 11w3d. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy 03/28/11. GTN diagnosed 04/11. Started Act-D 05/06/11. FINALLY a negative beta 06/01/11!!! Cleared by oncologist to TTC in mid-October.

BFP #2: 12/30/11. EDD 09/11/12. MC 01/04/12. I love you always.

Separated 04/12.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have a pair that I love!  Mine are also 5+ years old and don't stretch much at all.  I have to say, the quality is the best of all the brands of denim I have tried.

• Love love love them! My two most recent pairs are the Ava straight legs and the Amber bootcut. They're both fairly stretchy, but they don't seem to stretch out when I wear them.
  • I have a pair I bought around 8 years ago (and wear often) and they still look pretty new, fit great, don't stretch out much (which is typically a problem for me and my flat butt ;).

I recently bought a pair of their straight legs jeans and they're definitely more stretchy. I should have sized down because by the end of the day, I have to wash/dry them to get them back to fitting (they get really baggy in my butt).

our beautiful girls! Kylie born 2/08. Alexandra born 10/09.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/aurtd.jpg[/IMG]
  • I like mine, but they're not my favorites.  I wish they didn't stretch out as much as they do.  They are a few years old.  I definitely don't think they hold their shape as well as my Sevens or my Joe's but I do like the way they fit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker