Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BBGurl- Very Old Cutthroat Challenge Topic

How much did you love CT with his Johnny Bananas backpack? I couldn't stop laughing, especially when Derrick mimicked it at the house later. Probably one of my favorite Challenge moments ever.

Re: BBGurl- Very Old Cutthroat Challenge Topic

• That was one of the best Challenge moments for sure! It helped that I have recently rewatched/watched for the first time many of the old seasons - including most of the seasons that CT was on. Man! He is a machine. 
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6jyp4.jpg[/IMG]
  • It was epic and I was looking forward to that episode all season. Sadly though, the rest of the cast were upset because they think the guys should've gone against each other but it was too amazing a moment. CT has always been in my top 3 even though he has an anger problem LOL! There is a clip of TJ talking about that "moment" off camera and totally making fun of Johnny being a cabbage patch backpack. Hysterical!
    [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2exyblx.jpg[/IMG]
    Winning ain't easy
  • Hilarious. It made my night!
    [Shoestring Sophistication]
  • image BethaBoo:
    That was one of the best Challenge moments for sure! It helped that I have recently rewatched/watched for the first time many of the old seasons - including most of the seasons that CT was on. Man! He is a machine. 

How did you watch them?? 

• image Pumpkin701:

image BethaBoo:
    That was one of the best Challenge moments for sure! It helped that I have recently rewatched/watched for the first time many of the old seasons - including most of the seasons that CT was on. Man! He is a machine. 

How did you watch them?? 

I want to know this too because I know some are on iTunes but I'd love to see older seasons that I loved like Hawaii, Boston, Chicago, NOLA (original) and B2NY. 

Winning ain't easy
  • image BBgurl:
    image Pumpkin701:

image BethaBoo:

How did you watch them?? 

I want to know this too because I know some are on iTunes but I'd love to see older seasons that I loved like Hawaii, Boston, Chicago, NOLA (original) and B2NY. 

I think this one is my favorite RW season, but I thought she meant she'd recently seen all the old challenges. I miss the days of Coral and Timmy. 

• image Pumpkin701:
    image BBgurl:
    image Pumpkin701:

image BethaBoo:

How did you watch them?? 

I think this one is my favorite RW season, but I thought she meant she'd recently seen all the old challenges. I miss the days of Coral and Timmy. 

I love the Hawaii season and I especially love Colin Mortensen- Sanchez LOL.

I watched a compilation "best of" moments that someone made on Youtube. It was 8 parts, 10 minutes each. Man, it brought back some old school favs. I can send them to you if you want, just let me know. 

Winning ain't easy