Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WCV confession

It sounds nasty to me. *ducks for cover*

Re: WCV confession

• WDYT about Bacon vodka?

I like it because it tastes like whipped cream spiked with vodka.  Most flavored vodkas taste like vodka, with the scent - and if you're lucky a teeny bit of the taste - of whatever they claim to be.  : )

• That sounds vile! I'm not a big alcohol person though. I really just stick with beer and wine! I do love some pomegranate liquor in some champagne thougH
  • It is interesting!  I prefer beer and scotch, and then things like Kahlua and Bailey's.  I could resist trying the WCV, though!
  • I just got home from dog sitting and managed to find some WCV earlier.  I think it is pretty darn tasty stuff.  Initially I put a bit to much in, so I drank a bit and topped it off with diet orange soda.  I now have a new favorite drink.   Thanks ladies.  I could see it not being everyones favorite, but it has a nice aroma and realistic taste.
  • it just sounds strange to me.  though, i might be persuaded to try it in hot cocoa.  pinnacle has a number of other fruity flavored vodkas though, and i'm intrigued by those.
    Have you seen my monkey?
  • I am totally with you.  I hate whipped cream, so I can't imagine liking this, even though I do like vodka.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker