Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I hope Water for Elephants is good!

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2010/12/15/movie-trailer-water-for-elephants-starring-reese-witherspoon-robert-pattinson-christoph-waltz/

I really hope this movie is good. I mean it *looks* good, but you never know. I love Reese Witherspoon so much, and I would hate to see her have two flops in a row!!! 

Re: I hope Water for Elephants is good!

• I hope it's good, too.  I'm a little worried about watching it because I loved the book and love how I imagined it all in my head.  I guess I'll wait and see how the reviews are before I go and see it!
  • I really hope they do it well. I adored the book and want to see how it's portrayed in a movie.
    Photobucket
  • I LOVED this book and will be absolutely devastated if this movie is bad.  I really liked Christoph Waltz in Inglorious Basterds

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I loved the book. I don't think I have read anything recently that even compares to how I felt when reading it.

I really hope Robert Pattinson doesn't ruin the movie. I am not his biggest fan.