Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**JoseyPosey**

Your card came in the mail today. Thank you so much for the donation in my name and thank you sooo much for the PetSmart GC. How did you know it was just what I needed :)

You are awesome and really didn't have to get me anything especially given what you have been dealing with. You rock! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **JoseyPosey**

• YAY! I'm glad it made it. I wanted to do something more personal, but it just didn't work this year. Next year I vow to my SS person that I will not be in the hospital. LOL!

Happy new year!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That is a good vow to make! I hope 2011 is a happy and healthy year for you all! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker