Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NPR: why doesn't DH ever listen to me?

Ikea dresser:  $99

nital:  how about this one?

DH:  looks good.  can we buy it online?

nital:  shipping will be horrible.

****blah, blah, blah, looking at more dressers, blah, blah, blah****

nital:  ok, so this is the dresser we like?

DH:  yep.  let's order it.

nital:  shipping will be really expensive.  besides, you don't even want to look at it in person first?

DH:  nah, it's a dresser.

nital:  shipping is $349.

DH:  let's go pick it up.

Have you seen my monkey?

Re: NPR: why doesn't DH ever listen to me?

• Indifferent
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • boys are dumb
    A Spring Day on the Katy Trail
  • Jeff kind of agrees with your DH.  He was shocked that shipping would be that much.  He figured it would be pretty pricey, but not to that extreme.  I think it's a boy thing.
  • LOL silly Mr. Nital

Our greeting everyday at the beach. My two boys.

RUN FREE SWEET BOY RUN FREE gotcha day 12/272009 -11/11/2010

• Geeze, that's serious shipping costs.

BTW- I have been meaning to post a thank you to you for your kenneling advice for Hagen. Your thoughts and concerns meant a lot to me. We were able to get him to eat dinner in his kennel lastnight.

I will post an extended up date later.

Thank you so very much. 

My siggy is broken. It has made me grumpy.
  • jeff&em:  shipping is CRAZY.  i actually only expected it to be $50-100, but that's still way too much for a $99 dresser.  especially when he drives right by the store every morning (granted, they're not open at 5:30am....but still.)

wag more:  yay!  hagen's eating from the crate already?  tough love is hard, but it really is for the best.

Have you seen my monkey?