Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Most of my NY resolutions are F&B related

1. Buy myself more nice clothes, accessories.  I work hard; I can reward myself with some nice things to wear.
  2. Laser hair removal-- first underarms, then bikini if I am happy with the results.
  3. New glasses.  Mine are 10 years old (Embarrassed) and it shows.  I wear contacts most days but I would love to have a new pair of glasses to put into the mix.

Re: Most of my NY resolutions are F&B related

• I like #1 -- I might make that resolution, too!
    74 books read in 2011
  • Mine are kind of F&B related, too:

1. Buy less, just because it's on super sale doesn't mean I have to have it! I have a beautiful, high quality wardrobe, I don't need more stuff!!

2. This one is more H&F, lose the 10lbs I have been wanting to lose for the last 3 years!!

3. This one is more personal enrichment. Be content with what I have! Buying the next "it" thing won't make me happier or a better person.

• 315 :I can't WAIT to do laser hair removal. Once this baby arrives it's next on my list! I have wanted to do it for years and kept putting it off. 

Being pregnant has totally derailed any shopping. I miss having a waistline. But when it comes back I am going to try and be much better about shopping, I have a tendency to buy a lot of similar things. Then when I go to get dressed I realize I have 3 of the same sort of top or dress.  

I am going to try to be more organized ( in all aspects of life)  while I try to do this every year I have slowly gotten better at it, but it still needs some work. 

• image shoebride07:

315 :I can't WAIT to do laser hair removal. Once this baby arrives it's next on my list! I have wanted to do it for years and kept putting it off. 

Being pregnant has totally derailed any shopping. I miss having a waistline. But when it comes back I am going to try and be much better about shopping, I have a tendency to buy a lot of similar things. Then when I go to get dressed I realize I have 3 of the same sort of top or dress. 

I recently got a recommendation for a cosmetic dermatologist on the UES.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I have the same.exact.issue with shopping.  I have to stop buying gray and anything striped. I also need to incorporate more things like dresses and prints into my wardrobe.  A knit/jersey/worry-free dress can be just as effortless as jeans and a tee.  I forget that all that time.

• image 315bride:
    image shoebride07:

315 :I can't WAIT to do laser hair removal. Once this baby arrives it's next on my list! I have wanted to do it for years and kept putting it off. 

I recently got a recommendation for a cosmetic dermatologist on the UES.  I'll let you know how it goes.

I have the same.exact.issue with shopping.  I have to stop buying gray and anything striped. I also need to incorporate more things like dresses and prints into my wardrobe.  A knit/jersey/worry-free dress can be just as effortless as jeans and a tee.  I forget that all that time.

Please let me know how it goes! I would love to get a good rec!