Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

DAYS spoilers - Dec. 29

For those of you who watch DAYS, how about the ending yesterday?? I have to admit I always liked Melanie & Philip together so I'm bummed about what's about to happen; but at the same time I"m glad this story line is done with. I just feel bad for the baby. :( My H wants Melanie to get back together with Nathan and he think Carly & Daniel will get together. 

I also have to say I don't like Kayla anymore.  They made her out to be a 'bad guy," IMO, by her insisting on spilling the beans about the baby when it has absolutely nothing to do with her.  she's right about the truth always coming out; but it should've been up to Chloe and Philip to come clean.  If anyone outside of those two should say anything, I think it should be Carly since she had a part in covering it up from the beginning.

Another thing that tears me up is that they had to make Johnny sick.  He is the cutest little boy in the world of TV and I jsut want to hug him to pieces whenever he's on screen.  It's sad that they put that in the story line although I was hoping it would make EJ and Sami realize that there are more important things than getting back at each other & they could finally stop acting like spoiled, selfish children.

Finally I'm tired of the Bo & Hope thing already.  I just wish they'd catch that stupid ugly hag warden and her dumbazz little sidekick and bust them already.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]

Re: DAYS spoilers - Dec. 29

• I'm a few episodes behind, but I see headlines on my Twitter feed anyway, so I knew this was coming.  It does make me sad that everyone *finally* seemed happy and then they screwed everyone all up at the same time.  I guess that's what makes it a soap though, huh?

I actually feel bad for Stephanie in this situation.  I know she kept the secret about the baby's father, but so did everyone else.  Here she is, engaged, going to move away and start a new life with Nathan, so now I'm sure it'll all get ruined for her and it's really not her fault.  Phillip & Chloe's one night stand shouldn't ruin Stephanie's life, lol!

I'm very sick of the Hope in jail storyline.  I assumed she'd just be off the show for a couple of years.  I find myself fast-forwarding the parts about her and the warden.  The only part that was interesting was how that new doctor was involved with the warden and getting those donor organs.  They haven't really mentioned him lately though.

The fact that Bo just ran to Hope like he did was weird to me.  Why didn't he at least try to go through the proper channels?  And he just left Carly in his dust.  Where's she even going to live now?  I thought that was a jerk move by Bo.

Agh!  Love this show!

Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • Stephanie definitely went to some sneaky measures to "keep her man." I would rather them stay together too, and go off and be married and happy in Baltimore.....but I wish she would have minded her own biz from the get-go on this whole paternity test thing. None of this would have happened if it weren't for her; why did she want to know so bad again?  At any rate I bet she regrets telling her pushy-azz mom! Caroline should have backhanded her daughter by then when she kept harassing her about it.  =)

I read on the synopsis today that Caroline is supposed to have a stroke?

When Bo went running to Hope leaving Carly in the dust, that was all I needed to see.  He still loves Hope.  I told H that I think Bo and Hope always made a better couple but I feel bad for Carly because she's such a good person.  My H really wants her and Daniel together again, and I agree they would be a good couple.  I thought Carly was staying with Adrienne, before she moved in with Bo when he was having a hard time with Ciara dealing with it.  Maybe she'll move back in with her until she finds her own place.  In the meantime I wonder where Chloe will move to when Daniel throws her out (which I think he's supposed to next week).  My guess is the Kiriakis mansion.  It seems like everyone's moving in there these days.  I also think she and Philip will eventually be together, too.

• OH, and I just wish Victor and Maggie would get together already! I know it's been less than a year since Mickey passed, but feelings can't be denied!!
  • Apparently I'm in the minority, I love Melanie and Nathan together and I HATE Stephanie, I couldn't wait for this story to break.  Of course I totally missed yesterday due to travel and sat down today to see I'd missed the big reveal! 

12/30 Spoilers

I loved today's episode where everything came out.  Poor Melanie knowing her parents BOTH knew her husband cheated and Phillip finding out he's a dad.  Craziness!

I'm interested to see where the Brady/Nicole/EJ story is going now that Viv showed EJ the photos.  Obviously he won't be pleased and I doubt Brady will want to stay with Nicole knowing she was ready to marry EJ.  I'm bummed EJ and Sami didn't last long, they were one of my favorite couples, too.  Rafe really bugs me.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image WildcatPrincess:

Apparently I'm in the minority, I love Melanie and Nathan together and I HATE Stephanie, I couldn't wait for this story to break.  Of course I totally missed yesterday due to travel and sat down today to see I'd missed the big reveal! 

12/30 Spoilers

I loved today's episode where everything came out.  Poor Melanie knowing her parents BOTH knew her husband cheated and Phillip finding out he's a dad.  Craziness!

I'm interested to see where the Brady/Nicole/EJ story is going now that Viv showed EJ the photos.  Obviously he won't be pleased and I doubt Brady will want to stay with Nicole knowing she was ready to marry EJ.  I'm bummed EJ and Sami didn't last long, they were one of my favorite couples, too.  Rafe really bugs me.

You're not minority about Melanie & Nathan - my H wants them to get back together SO bad!!  I can't stand Stephanie either - I just like Mel and Philip together so was hoping Nathan & Steph would stay together.  Although H and I both think Stephanie and Nathan look like brother and sister. And even though the REAL people responsible for the whole thing are Chloe and Philip (obviously), I blame Stephanie too, because she was SO determined to poke her nose in where it didn't belong and find all this information out, then blab it to her mom out of insecurity, only to change her mind about telling people and it blowing up in her face.

I can totally see Nicole marrying EJ again and nailing Brady behind his back.  And I also liked Sami and EJ together - I hoped so badly that they would end up getting married.  I don't like Sami at all - I think she's a nut case.  My H always says "she has 4 kids from 2 diffferent men and she's a psycho with nothing but drama in her life - why would Rafe WANT that???"