North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

property tax refund?

last year we got a $250 check in late december or january for overpayment of property taxes. does anyone know how to find out if you overpaid, or when those checks typically come? it worked out that our HOA fees were due jan 31 and we just sent our refund check to them for that, i'm hoping that is what we can do again this year.

Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11

Re: property tax refund?

• Is your property tax paid out of escrow?

We receive a statement from our mortgagee company in December stating if we have over or under paid our escrow. Last year we got a refund. This year we owe.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes, out of escrow. i haven't seen anything from our mortgage company, i'll see if i can get in our account online, but i think DH set it up... 
    Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • With my January mortgage statement (BOA), it had an escrow statement as well.  Yadda, yadda, it said we're getting $82 back sometime in January & our payment is going down $5.  Woo hoo.

Did you check your last statement?

• We got a refund one year and then owed the next. We usually get a year end statement from US Bank and it has that information.
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]