May 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*mrsgoontz*

Here's my recipe for hasbrown cassrole =]

2lb of frozen hashbrowns

1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 pint sour cream

1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped

2 cups cheddar cheese, grated

1 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray. Mix ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top.

**You can also cook this in a crockpot on low for 2 1/2 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours

Two souls but a single thought; Two hearts that beat as one image

Re: *mrsgoontz*

• Stealing it!  I LOVE hashbrown casserole and I love trying out new recipes to try and find one that tastes JUST like Cracker Barrel's!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! Going to make this Saturday night :)
  • Your welcome =]

• This is so good! This recipe has been in our family for years. One of my uncle's loves it so much and would eat them all up that we started calling them "Uncle John's Potatoes". DH keeps begging me to make the again. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I actually like this recipe better than Cracker Barrel's. Usually I'll add a little extra soup or sour cream to it because we like it to be really moist and creamy. The last two times I've had Cracker Barrel's its been way too dry. I cut this recipe in half and made it last night, and its almost gone already haha! HH and I can put this stuff away =]
  • this sounds delicious!! I saved it for a later date! just out of curiosity, what do you serve it with? chicken?
    imageimage
  • image chrisnjay05212010:
    this sounds delicious!! I saved it for a later date! just out of curiosity, what do you serve it with? chicken?

I usually serve it with chicken, but I'm pretty sure we've had it with pork loin too. It goes with just about anything.

• Shoot!  Throw some ham in it and call it a MEAL! YUM.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers