Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Chuck watchers

Anyone else completely annoyed by the weekly Subway placement? I get it Subway is a sponsor but seriously??
::Blog:: ::NOTD Schedule::
::GP Nesties FAQ:: ::My BFP Chart::

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Sarah has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide
"I won't sugarcoat the truth just so you can swallow it without the pain"

Re: Chuck watchers

• lol, it's less annoying to me than some...i HATE car placements in shows.

plus...last night's made me really want a meatball sandwich.

• I stopped watching a few weeks ago because we have too many things to DVR on Monday nights and we always watched Chuck live.  We were out of town for a few Mondays in a row, so now we're waiting for the DVD to come out and we'll catch up then. :(

Anyway, I noticed this last year and earlier in the season this year too.  Unfortunately, I'm starting to get used to it.  But, I watch Days of Our Lives too, which has the worst product placement ever. 

Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • I don't mind too much.  It's pretty cheesy, so I just laugh at it.
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • I am totally okay with it. Chuck almost went off the air after the first season and Subway sponsored them to save the show...so I'm definitely fine with it! I would rather have the random Subway placements once or twice in a show, than not have the show at all!