Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dexter 11/28 spoilers

I am so disappointed that Dexter and Lumen hooked up.  I really liked their "friendly" relationship.  But, I am loving everything else that is happening.  I can't wait for the next episode!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7eLZJP/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7eLZJP/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Re: Dexter 11/28 spoilers

• Really? I thought the episode was the best one I've seen in a long time. Dexter's face was fantastic with Lumen during the glove scene. I love that he is finally himself with someone since his relationship with Rita was never real.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Crap, crap, crap!

I clicked on this excited to read talk about Dexter and before I could help myself from reading the first line on the OP I realized I didn't watch this weeks yet! 

Ugh.... Now I can't wait to get home to watch! 

• I actually love them two together, and don't mind that they hooked up. They were so cute when she first put on her outfit.
    image image image
  • I knew it was only a matter of time before they hooked up. I am curious about where they're going with it. I was thinking no way Lumen makes it past the season finale - no one ever has once they know Dexter's secret. But I hate for him to lose another love interest so quickly after Rita!
    Photobucket
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I was happy to see him with Lumen.  It was always so fake with Rita.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not too crazy about Dexter hooking up with Lumen. I'm glad that he found someone who knows who he really is, but I can't imagine that they'll be a serial killer couple or that the relationship will go very far. At least not farther than the end of this season.

I was really creeped out that Jordan/Eugene's first victim apparently worships him now and she's trying to help him. WTH is up with that?

I got an uneasy feeling when Dexter shipped Harrison off to Orlando with the nanny. I still don't trust her for some reason.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • Right after Liddy talked to Dexter in the station and Dexter had to leave, he met Lumen outside.  I don't remember what she said to him, but it made his lip twitch - in a good way.  It was awesome!

I don't think there is any way that Lumen will make it past the season finale.  That is really depressing; he is able to be himself and see that someone accepts him.

Something really big is going to happen at the end, I'm sure.  Last season was the only one to ever end with a cliffhanger, and the response was huge.  I'm sure that is the way it is going to go from now on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really didn't know if was going to happen either and when it did, I was also disappointed.  But at the same time you can see Dexter finally feeling 'normal' and able to share his entire life with someone.  I have no idea how this is going to end.  He is such a good actor!!!  He plays the role so well.....my heart was skipping beats when Deb and Quinn were going to the house...whether or not they were going to be discovered had be on the edge of me seat.
  • I thought last night was SO good. I'm surprised so many people didn't see the Dexter/Lumen hookup coming...I was dying waiting for her to make the move, because I knew he wouldn't. But maybe that's because I read about this season on Wikipedia before it started and they named Julia Stiles as Dexter's "new love interest."

Anywho, I really can't stop saying how much I love Dexter this season. His expressions and emotions are so much more...deep? than they were before. I feel like we're seeing a whole new Dexter. Dealing with loss, being a father, having someone know his secret, really falling in love. So great.

I was seriously having heart palpitations when Jordan saw Dex and Lumen go into the guy's house, then called Deb. Eep! I knew it was going to work out, but I was nervous as hell.

Liddy still gives me the creeps. I hope LaGuerta gets fired and is written off the show, then Batista can be the new Lt.

And regarding what's going to happen to Lumen...my guesses are that she's either going to take the rap for being the vigilante and save Dexter's ass, or that she's going to kill herself. I think there was some foreshadowing when Deb was telling Dexter that "there's just no recovering from something like this."

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Holy crap, I love this show!

Dexter and Lumen are the cutest creepy relationship ever. The gift of perfectly fitting gloves. The way Dexter was all dumb-struck when Lumen came out in her carefully selected kill-outfit that she was worried looked dumb! LOL! I am so glad they hooked up. I think they are adorable together. And it's so great to see Dexter with someone who truly lets him be himself and somehow at the same time, makes him a better person. It's going to break my heart when she leaves the show. Please, please, please don't die Lumen. If you must leave Dexter, just go back to Minnesota or something, please. Even after 4 seasons of Rita, I'm WAY more attached to Lumen. 

Ugh, Liddy is so ick. I can't believe he was able to get into Dexter's apartment and set up the surveillance stuff. Wow. But he checked it out in Quinn's name, right? Something tells me Dexter is going to find it and Quinn will have hell to pay.

Deb vs Dexter. I cannot wait to see what happens. I think at this point, she just might be on Dexter and Lumen's side, those 12 DVDs fresh on her mind and all. She seemed pretty impressed when she found Lumen's little footprint at Alex Tilden's house. 

Only two episodes left? : ( : ( : ( 

• Deb had a rush and felt no remorse when she killed that guy in the club. I feel like she's totally siding with this "vigilante". I almost hope that she does find out that it's been Dexter all along... and that she works "with" him. But, then again, that will ruin some of the alluring factors of the show.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Skio, these are excellent ideas and points!  I had not pictured Lumen taking the rap for it if they get caught; I think there will be more of a finality to her being off the show.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image SparrowSong:

Holy crap, I love this show!

Dexter and Lumen are the cutest creepy relationship ever. The gift of perfectly fitting gloves. The way Dexter was all dumb-struck when Lumen came out in her carefully selected kill-outfit that she was worried looked dumb! LOL! I am so glad they hooked up. I think they are adorable together. And it's so great to see Dexter with someone who truly lets him be himself and somehow at the same time, makes him a better person. It's going to break my heart when she leaves the show. Please, please, please don't die Lumen. If you must leave Dexter, just go back to Minnesota or something, please. Even after 4 seasons of Rita, I'm WAY more attached to Lumen. 

Ugh, Liddy is so ick. I can't believe he was able to get into Dexter's apartment and set up the surveillance stuff. Wow. But he checked it out in Quinn's name, right? Something tells me Dexter is going to find it and Quinn will have hell to pay.

Deb vs Dexter. I cannot wait to see what happens. I think at this point, she just might be on Dexter and Lumen's side, those 12 DVDs fresh on her mind and all. She seemed pretty impressed when she found Lumen's little footprint at Alex Tilden's house. 

Only two episodes left? : ( : ( : ( 

He does find all the stuff. It was shown in the previews for next weeks episode. I think Dexter is going to kill Quinn and not realize it's Liddy.

I loved this weeks episode. It has finally gotten really good this season. I love Lumen and Dexter together. I hope they do stay together.

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image LaurenSweat:
    I am so disappointed that Dexter and Lumen hooked up.  I really liked their "friendly" relationship.  But, I am loving everything else that is happening.  I can't wait for the next episode!

There was no way that Lumen and Dexter could be so "intimate" with each other without being intimate.  It's a statement of trust and healing that Lumen felt comfortable enough to be with Dexter.  This episode was one of the best this season.  So tension filled.  The writing is spectacular.  I just want Liddy to get what's coming to him.  

Don't worry, I'm working on it.
    Get it on!
  • image JSweetieXO:

He does find all the stuff. It was shown in the previews for next weeks episode. I think Dexter is going to kill Quinn and not realize it's Liddy.

I loved this weeks episode. It has finally gotten really good this season. I love Lumen and Dexter together. I hope they do stay together.

I don't watch previews because I don't like to be spoiled, but that's ok. I guess it was obvious enough.

So here's something I've been thinking about since I watched it last night. Someone remind me, when Deb makes the connection to the captain bloody underpants/saran wrap crime scene and figures out Dan the Dentist was probably involved with the barrel girls... was that from Cole's phone records? Wouldn't she have also seen a call placed from the phone of one Miss Lumen Pierce the night of that murder? Or maybe it was Jordan or Alex that Dan called? I can't remember if we know who Dan was talking to. 

Eeek. I'm just on the edge of my seat with how close Deb is to connecting the dots.

• I don't think Deb confirmed that Dan the Dentist knows Jordan. She knew it was the same guy because in the girls videos his ring is in it.

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh and I think Dan called Jordan. They are going through Cole's contacts not Jordan's. Anyone on his Facebook.
    Part of That World Blog
  • I thought this was the best episode of the season. The writing was phenomenal. I love that we're seeing Dexter's softer, real side that has been buried all of these years. I am not typically a Julia Stiles fan and was dreading her joining the cast this season, but they have a wonderful dynamic together. I thought the love scene was very well done--so awkward in the beginning. It was so believable. I seriously cannot believe there are only 2 episodes left-AGH!

Some of my predictions: 

-Quinn is going to kill Liddy. Liddy does not fit Dexter's code so I don't see him doing it OR Deb walks in on an altercation between Liddy and Quinn and kills Liddy to save Quinn.

-Lumen is going to take the rap for killing these men to protect Dexter. Deb and Quinn may stumble upon her and Dex, think Dex was helping her exact revenge and may not turn her in.

OR 

-Emily will be set up as the vigilante killer.

Who do you think will kill Jordan Chase? Do you think Lumen will survive this season? Do you think Deb will find out about Dex? Do you think Quinn will survive this season?

Do you think Harrison made it safely to Orlando? The Nanny was supposed to call when they got there, but that was never shown.

• I loved everything about this episode, I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole show, I refused to pause because it was so good!

Can't wait for next week. 

I'm really hoping Lumen doesn't die, although I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Julia Stiles only signed on for a certain # of episodes. I love her with Dexter, amazing chemistry! 

Angel- I like your theory about Emily being set up!

My vote is the Quinn will kill Liddy.  

• Yea I figure Emily may be the set up one too. Since she was the first and the only one with a connection to Jordan. As soon as they said a vigilante...I was like crap that first chick is gonna go down for this.
    Part of That World Blog