Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Want some upbeat Christmas music rec's please..

Want to download some Christmas music but want all upbeat ones.  So far I have Mariah Carey  All I want for Christmas and Oh Santa.

Please give me some more songs with artists.  Thanks sooo much!!

Re: Want some upbeat Christmas music rec's please..

• my favorite christmas cd is the nsync one :)
    Photobucket
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image joeysgirl2008:
    Glee's soundtrack is pretty awesome!

This is what I was going to recommend,  you can listen to some of the songs on youtube first to see if you like them.  

imageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • I found this one. Really cool!!       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHlZqCY-dZI&feature=fvw

I need more suggestions.

thanks

• I love Christmas music!  I'm not sure if you're just wanting secular or if religious is okay too, but here are a few randoms I like from both categories:

"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings" -- Bare Naked Ladies ft. Sarah McLachlan...their version is fun and upbeat.  You can listen here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVNzgUxE-g

"Pat-A-Pan" -- David Archuleta

"Let it Snow" -- Michael Buble

"Merry Christmas (War is Over)" -- Alicia Keys & Tim McGraw...I don't guess this one is really upbeat though.

"This Christmas" -- Christina Aguilera

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" -- Garth Brooks

• I love Barenaked Ladies for the Holidays. Lots of fun songs and some unusual stuff.

Glee's Last Christmas is great. I am not a huge fan of their newest Christmas CD.

• Motown Christmas (Jackson 5, Supremes) music is pretty upbeat and Dean Martin's Christmas album too. Stevie Wonder's "Everyone's a Kid at Christmas Time" is a happy song!
  • Not all of the songs on her album are upbeat, but Diana Krall has a great jazz voice, and is a phenomenal piano player. Her upbeat tracks have kind of a big band feel.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer- Jack Johnson

Let It Snow- Michael Buble

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Kiss Me at Midnight- NSYNC

Winter Wonderland- Jason Mraz

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Colbie Caillet

My Only Wish- Britney Spears

This Christmas- Chris Brown

Baby It's Cold Outside- Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey

And my all time favorite is Last Christmas- Wham... there have been so many remakes of the song, but Wham does it best :):) 

• The Beach Boys Little St. Nick and The Man With All the Toys
  • Merry Christmas baby- Otis Redding

Santa Baby- *** Cat dolls

Santa Baby- Kylie Minogue

purple snowflakes- marvin gaye

98 degrees christmas album has a few

Jingle bell rock

Christmas in Jamaica Toni Braxton

Ashanti's christmas album has some too

I LOVE christmas music.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image stumpy:

I love Barenaked Ladies for the Holidays. Lots of fun songs and some unusual stuff.

Glee's Last Christmas is great. I am not a huge fan of their newest Christmas CD.

I love the barenaked album. I also live the album "carols for a cure" which has broadway casts singing christmas songs. Here are some other fun ones Mr. heatmiser by big bad vodoo daddies Christmastree by lady gaga
    Master of Disguise
  • There's a great list on the latest post on this blog:

http://www.rachelwilkerson.com/

My all-time fave is Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses