Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My GR winning strategy worked - Night Road by Kristin Hannah

I have been fretting that I haven't won a GR giveaway in a long time. But then I realized that every giveaway I enter seems to have only 1 or 2 copies to give away, and there are usually 1000+ people entering. So I decided to try to enter the giveaway for Night Road by Kristin Hannah, which had 200 copies to give away and I won. Yay! I'm very glad to know I haven't been blacklisted from GR wins like I was starting to suspect.

Anyone else win this one?

image image image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: My GR winning strategy worked - Night Road by Kristin Hannah

• I entered but no such luck. Darn. I was hoping with some many copies I'd have a better chance but guess not.
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was hoping to win this one but my inbox was empty this morning:(    Of course, I am currently reading a past GR win so I'm not sure who likely I am to win anything until I get that book reviewed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
  • Congrats!  I knew you couldn't be cursed and you would win sooner or later.
    90 books in 2015?
  • I won this one too! I was thinking the same thing - maybe I'd actually win since there were so many copies being given out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image booneybear:
    Congrats!  I knew you couldn't be cursed and you would win sooner or later.

I KNOW. Every time you posted another win I got SO SAD and thought for sure I had pissed off the GR higher powers. Yay!

mumegs...I saw you on the winners list when I was scrolling through it! Big Smile

image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I WON THIS ONE TOO!!!

(Yes, I'm yelling)

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • I won ONE book about a year and a half ago and never read/reviewed it. Oops. Finally did, and I still doubt I'll ever win again. Boo on me!