Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

UGH!

So today was suppose to be my first day at bath and body, but they sent me home cause when they called to set up my start date, she never said I needed a copy of my drivers license or my ss card. Well J accidently threw away my ss card one time when he was cleaning and I just haven't gotten around to getting another one cause of the time they are opened. They said I could bring in my birth certificate so I called my mom to get that. Oh and I was like 5 mins late cause I got stuck in traffic on the way there so I had to call and say sorry I'm stuck and we aren't moving. So now my first official day is Tues,
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: UGH!

• Whenever you start a new job, you should have these things with you (or a passport).
    [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/179/304/1790304.png[/img][/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com]Free Weight Loss[/url] Tools

The Shrinking Fat Chick
  • Yeah, pretty much any job is going to need a photo ID and one other form of ID your first day. I had to take them in and fill out tax forms and all that fun stuff the day I did my drug testing at the place I am at now so they could have everything processed before I actually started.
    photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg
  • Probably better to start not on a weekend... Big Smile
    LilypieBR>Lilypie

Face image
    "Cheese!"
  • I'm surprised they didn't have all that taken care of ahead of your start date, but yeah, you have to do that for every job
  • Yikes, what a mess!!!!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!  I almost called you earlier today but knew you were supposed to be heading into BBW!  Tonight's my last night in Toledo! :(  But I'm super pumped to see you at the GTG!

*Arianna & Matthew*
    July 26, 2008- The Best Day of Our Lives

3 years married already??

Wedding "Highlight" Video from our Reception!
    Wedding Planning Bio!! My Married Bio!!

• image MrsHoltwick2Be:
    Yikes, what a mess!!!!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!  I almost called you earlier today but knew you were supposed to be heading into BBW!  Tonight's my last night in Toledo! :(  But I'm super pumped to see you at the GTG!
    You should of called or texted anyways. My phone like never leaves my hand or is in reaching distance. I almost went to WC on Fri to see you, but I had to much to do on my break :(
  • what store are you at? i know ours we would have let you work.  i am surprised that they didnt have you scheduled to work tonight for the almanac.

if they didnt already tell you we dont have the option to get pay checks any more its either direct deposit or a pay card (like a cc that is loaded with your check) so if you want d.d. i would make sure that you have your bank stuff with you on tuesday too.  they should set up your aces account then and let you do all of that at the store.

• image FallinLove2007:

what store are you at? i know ours we would have let you work.  i am surprised that they didnt have you scheduled to work tonight for the almanac.

if they didnt already tell you we dont have the option to get pay checks any more its either direct deposit or a pay card (like a cc that is loaded with your check) so if you want d.d. i would make sure that you have your bank stuff with you on tuesday too.  they should set up your aces account then and let you do all of that at the store.

I am at the one in Fallen Timbers and I was def gonna ask about direct deposit. I don't usually have time to go to the bank when they are open.