Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Finished GoF! (sp)

It took me forever to finish though.  Life got in the way when I was in the first part of the book so I didn't get to read it like I wanted to.  It took me about a month to get through it when it probably would normally have been a couple of weeks.  But if I was to sum up this book in one word, it would be "Wow."  Especially everything that happened after the end of the Third Task.  Wow, everything about this series just got real.  Here are some of my random thoughts.

-When Harry was selected as the fourth champion, I knew Voldemort had to have something to do with it.

-I knew Snape had to be a Death Eater at one point.  I was talking to someone about the series last week and he said that I will find out later in the series which side he is really on.  I am placing my bets right now.

-I loved Mad-Eye Moody.  Even though it wasn't the "real" Mad-Eye Moody.  I have a feeling that I will get to know him soon.  Especially since I saw him in the DH trailers that they are showing on TV.

-OMG it was Crouch's son that put Harry's name in the Goblet!  After Harry saw him in the Pensieve, I was sure he was to play a huge part of the story.

-I effing want a Pensieve.

-I used to like Fudge, until the last few chapters when he showed his douchbaggeryness (is that a word? it is now).  I hope Dumbledore kicks his ass.

-I don't want Harry to go back to the Dursley's!  Why does Dumbledore insist that he does???  The Weasley's need to adopt him and be done with it.

Siggy coming soon....

Re: Finished GoF! (sp)