GAH! So many cringe-inducing moments last night.
- Camille saucing up all the husbands and hanging all over her hot male friend = gross. Taking money in her cleavage from Adrienne's husband while dancing = ::cringe::
- Taylor's husband = biggest d-bag ever, so lacking in charm and personality. Their "how we met" story had me literally cringing. She chased HIM for three months, gag. LOL at the way he made her leave the party like her dad=so gross.
- Camille and her nonsense about not liking to hang out with girls because women are catty and dramatic etc...I'm sorry, but when someone says this, I automatically hear this: "I'm the catty b!tch which is why no women ever want to hang out with me." So ironic because she's the one who wore stripper wear (was that black lingerie with 5 inch black heels?!?!) to the pool, plopped down in the middle of the guys and insisted on talking about her breasts--so very awkward and tasteless.
- Camille going out to a leisurely lunch while her kids are at home with the stomach flu=so whacked to me.
- Taylor deep throating the cotton candy = such a desperate cry for attention, it was so painful to watch ::shudder::
I would love to go to Vegas with Adrienne!