Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dr. Puckett

I know a bunch of you see her, and I finally met her today. I got to assist with a delivery that she did :o) SO amazing! I seriously love OB nursing. Just wanted to share. She is super nice and was great during the delivery.

Re: Dr. Puckett

• I know you have mentioned it frequently that you love OB.  Are you going to stick with it after you graduate? How much longer do you have?
  • I want to do either OB, NICU, or Peds :o) and I graduate in one year!!
  • Oh yay!!  I love Dr. Puckett, she is such a great OB.  I will be so, so sad if she ever leaves town or moves to a huge practice.

I think you would make a great OB nurse :o)  And you'd be great in NICU or Peds too. 

Booze, it's what's for dinner image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • I vote NICU if you can handle it. NICU nurses are truly Angels!
  • image ~Jen:
    I vote NICU if you can handle it. NICU nurses are truly Angels!

They are the reason I decided to go into nursing :o) They were all so amazing with Skyler. 

• I heart Dr. Puckett!!  She's so amazing.  When I delivered PJ, she popped into the room all bubbly and cute and everyone thought she was a nurse, not a Dr....

My cousin is a NICU nurse at Toledo Hospital.  She absolutely LOVES her job.