Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Critti!

OMG, I can't believe you're nearly full term! How are you doing? Are you feeling good? Any feeling on when you're going to deliver?

Just wanted to say hi and that I can't believe your due date is almost here!?

Re: Critti!

• I was thinking the exact same thing Critti, I was going to page you! 
  • Thanks for asking!  I'm feeling OK - starting to waddle pretty much all of the time and I am EXHAUSTED this week, but other than that I'm pretty good.  We have been trying to buy a "new" car and the search hasn't been too fruitful (nor has the attempt to sell DH's car) and that has had DH and me both all stressed.  I am hoping that if we can figure it all out Finn will decide all is well and ready for him to come out. LOL.  MIL says walking the Arts Festival is what jumpstarted her labor with DH (his birthday is actually coming up in less than two weeks) so maybe that will do the trick for me! 

• Ugh, so sorry to hear that you're feeling tired and stressed. I can relate... except that I'm not pg. :) ?We're in the same boat -- trying to sell DH's car, and we just bought a "new" car. It's stressing me to be sitting on his old Tahoe, just hanging out there in the garage.?

?Ok, keep us informed on your progress! ?:)?