Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Private Practice

Who watches?

Who is Amelia and what does she have to do with Derek? I'm confused.

I didn't see the last season finale or last week's. 

TIA

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."

Re: Private Practice

• I didn't watch last season either but I think she is his sister. She annoys me lol.
  • Yeah she's his surgeon sister. Last finale I'm sure you heard that Dell died. Last week, Pete and Violet got married. That's basically all you missed.

Just about everyone is coupled up now except Naomi and Sheldon. That will probably get boring. Not sure what the point of Amelia even being there is (Sheldon? Kinda weird), but we'll see. There is going to be another crossover ep soon, I believe.

I always felt like, in the end, Naomi and Sam would get back together. I still kind of see it. But maybe the true plan is Addison and Sam foreva. I'm not super traditional/against divorce or anything, but I guess I would like to see two parents who opened this practice and had all these dreams get back together. Addison could easily find a new hottie. 

I knew the transgenedered patient would cut it off. Ow. Glad she's OK. 

• I really do hope that Naomi and Sam get back together! 

I don't like Violet and Pete together... Maybe if I had watched last season I would but eh, I just wish her and Cooper would make it work.

• That was really sad how Sheldon wouldn't listen to the transgendered patient.  I knew he was going to do that. 
  • I always thought Violet and Coop would end up together, too :(

• I don't think that Violet and Cooper should be together at all. I love that they are BFFs.

And I want Sam and Addison to work out. I liked the ending last night with her telling Naomi (who drives me crazy) and Naomi being upset but finally handling it...it was good!  

• image timmysgal1:
    That was really sad how Sheldon wouldn't listen to the transgendered patient.  I knew he was going to do that. 

I totally called that too and was sad the whole time leading up to it. 

• image foundmylazybum:

I don't think that Violet and Cooper should be together at all. I love that they are BFFs.

I agree. 

BUT I hate that she married Pete. I still just don't really see it!

• Off topic, but Pete is really not aging well. When the show first started, I thought he was gorgeous--almost (almost) as hot as Taye Diggs, but now..he just looks kinda haggard.

Taye Diggs on the other hand...it's like he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber or something! He just keeps getting better! 

• image foundmylazybum:

Off topic, but Pete is really not aging well. When the show first started, I thought he was gorgeous--almost (almost) as hot as Taye Diggs, but now..he just looks kinda haggard.

Taye Diggs on the other hand...it's like he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber or something! He just keeps getting better! 

Yes 

• image foundmylazybum:

I love me some Taye Diggs.  He might be the only reason I still watch the show.

Master of Disguise
  • image blu-eyedwife:

I love me some Taye Diggs.  He might be the only reason I still watch the show.

Amen, sista friend.