Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grey's..*SPOILERS*

Did Owen dye his hair? It looks different to me this season. Just had to say that lol

Re: Grey's..*SPOILERS*

• Hmmm...didn't notice, but I cried at the end...and when she was laying on the floor..
  • I cried too. When she gave the ring back to Owen I was heartbroken and a little angry but then she went back. Next week's episode looks good. And I am glad that Meridith told Derick about the baby.

• I think his hair was always that red.

Meredith is so much more likable now that she is the strong, smart one. She's really changed.

• image mandyjulie:

Meredith is so much more likable now that she is the strong, smart one. She's really changed.

I know, I used to hate all of her whiney drama but she has really grown and I actually like her now lol 

• i just love hunt and christina.  I loved the ending where he said he would let her go through it and he would stick by her!
  • Love Owen, he's hot!
    image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • Can someone please spoil what happened last night? I missed it? Thanks!
    imageimageimage
  • image MarynJoe:
    Love Owen, he's hot!

AGREED! The actor has this fantastic brogue, too. Very sexy. 

• Not much happened. Meredith finally told everyone about the miscarriage, Christina freaked in surgery--evidently he chief went over the therapist's head in the first place to get her cleared and she said she was leaving Owen but that is okay now and she stayed. Bailey took out Karev's bullet and their both fine. Lexi told Sloan to stop hovering and said she's fine. That's it. So basic clean up from the shooting.
  • Haha, usually this board is peopled with Owen haters.

You can all stay. 

• Unlurking:

I love me some Owen! Last night's episode was great: emotional, but not whiny drama.

My Little Blog

Run For Their Lives 5k: 7 May 2011: 28.22

Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k: 2 April 2011: 59.36

Anthem Shamrock Half Marathon: 20 March 2011: 2.14.23

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uo5px1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image kcpokergal:
    Not much happened. Meredith finally told everyone about the miscarriage, Christina freaked in surgery--evidently he chief went over the therapist's head in the first place to get her cleared and she said she was leaving Owen but that is okay now and she stayed. Bailey took out Karev's bullet and their both fine. Lexi told Sloan to stop hovering and said she's fine. That's it. So basic clean up from the shooting.

I was so sad about that! I really want Mark and Lexie back together. 

Other than that, I agree with everybody about last night's episode being great. I don't always love Owen, but I did last night for sure! I hope he and Christina work things out and stay together. 

• Loved the episode.

Meredith is way cooler now. Except I read an interview Ellen Pompeo did in a magazine and I sort of don't like her. She seems to hate Meredith...which is weird to me.

I want McSteamy and Lexie to freaking get back together. I called my friend after the show and said.... I don't know about all that, but he can propose to me anytime." Poor H lol.

He should've just told her it was b/c he wants her back, but that would be too easy.

P.S. I <3 Own and Christina. I was pissed she gave him the ring.

And I still want Meredith and Derek to not be JUST married on a post it note!

Thoughts on Teddy and hottie McShrink?

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9hm6vt.png[/IMG]

Love bugs unite!

Planning bio / Married bio
  • image foundmylazybum:

Haha, usually this board is peopled with Owen haters.

You can all stay. 

Ditto!  I love it!  Last season when we had discussions it felt like I was the only one who liked Owen.  I was probably still bitter Journeyman was canceled though.  He was great on that too.  

Also ditto whoever said they liked new Meredith.  I've hated her for going on five or six years now and this is the first time I've even kind of liked her.