West Coast Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Sushi from Publix

I am just beginning to eat sushi and it has to be cooked. Hubby isn't a fan so he doesn't like to go to sushi places. I go once in awhile for girls night out but not nearly enough. So Publix sells it. I am a little afraid to eat it from there, have any of you eaten it?? TIA

Re: Sushi from Publix

• A friend of mine gets it from there sometimes and we eat lunch together so I will eat some of hers.  It has always been good.  Nothing super special, but still tasty. 
  • I've eaten it from there, usually when i'm starving and grocery shopping at the same time.

You can order sushi to go from most places, just a thought...

Aren't you in Brandon? You should check out Tokai, take a menu home then you can just order to go, and pick up BBQ for DH while you're there lol. It's on 60 by home depot

• No not in Brandon I am in St Pete. But I will look to take it out from some places. I have had it at Hiros in St Pete and it was good but the best was a place in Mt. Dora
  • I love Publix sushi. It's not like super special stuff, but it definitely curbs my cravings. And they have cooked and California rolls that are really good.
  • I don't eat sushi, but H does. He buys the Publix brand sometimes when I'm at work at he grocery shops on a Friday night. He says it's good and has never gotten sick from it or anything.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm getting sushi from Publix tonight and while it's not the greatest sushi I've had it is quite good!(at least from our Publix)
  • I just can't do it.  The few times I've had it, it's been bland & the rice was super-sticky and the pieces stuck together which meant it's been sitting out in the cooler for who knows how long.  I eat out sushi once a week and to me I prefer it made to order.
  • It's pretty good but just your basic stuff. If you like all the crazy sauces and fried stuff I don't think they have that. They do have a yummy spicy mayo though! 
  • I don't eat sushi, but the Publix in Wesley Chapel has a whole little sushi area where the lady makes it. ?It looked REALLY good the other day. ?And although I don't eat it, I almost wanted to get some it looked so yummy.
    [IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u269/cocadoll/IMG_2937.jpg[/IMG]