Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PR: Very funny, DH

I told DH that his mom called to tell us that they are blessing the animals at the church on Sunday. His response: "I bet when you put holy water on Ace, it fizzes."  Very funny DH, veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyy funny.

Re: PR: Very funny, DH

• HA HA HA!  Please tell your DH that I will be reusing his line on my mother as her blessing of the animals is Saturday.
  • What does your H say about fluffies and mud?  Because I'm wondering how I'm supposed to keep mine clean for an outdoor show after 5+ inches of rain after a dry spell.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • LOL

I forgot that the Feast of St. Francis is soon.  It was on our wedding day in 08, which was totally unintentional, though we did attend a Franciscan college.

Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image TheLinkBride:
    What does your H say about fluffies and mud?  Because I'm wondering how I'm supposed to keep mine clean for an outdoor show after 5+ inches of rain after a dry spell.

Well Little Mr. Prissy Pants doesn't like his precious paws dirty, so I don't have to worry about mud. lol

• image meghan0020:

image TheLinkBride:
    What does your H say about fluffies and mud?  Because I'm wondering how I'm supposed to keep mine clean for an outdoor show after 5+ inches of rain after a dry spell.

Well Little Mr. Prissy Pants doesn't like his precious paws dirty, so I don't have to worry about mud. lol

Given that I said Keefe jumped into a pond last week I'm thinking that it should be a fun show.  I'm already planning on taking my suit to dry cleaning on Monday.

My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • image TheLinkBride:
    image meghan0020:

image TheLinkBride:

Given that I said Keefe jumped into a pond last week I'm thinking that it should be a fun show.  I'm already planning on taking my suit to dry cleaning on Monday.

I think that's a good plan. lol Yeah, I would have to say that Keefe is all about muddy paws and being a water baby. Ace...not so much. 

• LOL. He must be a mean dog! My MIL's dog is mean too.
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
    imageimage
  • I can't stop thinking of the first year that Ace was with us and the IL's offered to take Ace to have him blessed...and I said that wasn't a good idea. Not because I didn't want to have him blessed, but rather because I wasn't going to turn him over to them. Tongue Tied